27th August 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?

Sir,
I'm doing Msc.(Integrated) Biotechnology and I would like to know which all exams we have to pass inorder to get into the researcSir,
I'm doing Msc.(Integrated) Biotechnology and Ih field..like genetic engineering.And what are the other fields in Biotechnology other than this Genetic engineering..I would also like to know about the National Eligibility Exam and its Syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NET Exam being a candidate of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Information regarding all India Tests for Ph.D course?
  2. What is the scope of M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology) in India? Is Maths needed for Microbiology?
  3. How to apply for NET/JRF/CSIR after studying MSc(Integrated Biotechnology
  4. From where can I do coaching for MSc Integrated Biotechnology exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  5. EAMCET Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  7. Information about SET/NET entrance exam?
  8. What is the syllabus followed for UGC NET exam for M.Sc in medical physiology?
  9. Which is the entrance test of CSIR NET? I have done MSc in Biotechnology
  10. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  11. University Of Hyderabad, Integrated M.Sc (Mathematical Sciences) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Am I eligible to appear for NET Exam being a candidate having an experience of 9 years in Industrial Research and with an age of 35 years? Can I directly enroll for Ph.D course or have to clear NET Exam?
  13. Whether a B.Tech 6th semester student is eligible to study Integrated PhD through GATE/CSIR-NET? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for CSIR NET Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to give NET exam after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  16. Detailed information about UGC-NET for M.Sc(Biotechnology) last semester candidate?
  17. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  18. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
8th September 2011, 12:35 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?

Dear Friend

After M.Sc. in Biotechnology you can do further studies in following streams related to it.

Bioinformatics
Molecular Biology
Genetic Engineering
Biotechnology.

If you want to pursue higher studies in India in any of the above field then you should
apply for following entrance exams.

CSIR-NET
This exam is conducted for both Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship.
The eligibility criteria for JRF is;
Education : 55% marks (or 6.0 GPA/CGPA/OGPA) in the qualifying exam (M.Sc.)
Maximum Age Limit : 28 years.
http://csirhrdg.nic.in/

If you want to go for higher studies and you fulfill the eligibility criteria of JRF then
you should apply for CSIR-NET for JRF.

GATE
You can apply for GATE for doing M.Tech. in IITs/NITs/IISc Banglore.
There is no percentage bar or Age limit.
http://gate.iitm.ac.in/

IISc Ph.D. entrance Test
IISc conducts separate entrance test for Ph.D. in various streams.
http://www.iisc.ernet.in/
8th September 2011, 12:53 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?

Dear,
I am doing Ms c.(Integrated) Biotechnology and I field..like genetic engineering.And what are the other fields in Biotechnology other than this Genetic engineering..I would also like to know about the National Eligibility Exam and its Syllabus.

Show more results from entrance-exam.net
thanks,
7th December 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Scope for marine biotechnology. n
15th December 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

sir i have complete bsc biotech. i want to do msc biotech so plz send me entrance exma book name.
6th May 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in biotechnology as i m interested in this. plz main kya kru mujhe kuch pata nae chal raha???
16th July 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

please give the details for job in biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?