6th February 2017, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exams an ITI in Mechanical can appear?

Hello sir, I have completed 10th and then ITI with Mechanical stream now I want to study Engineering course. Please tell me in which entrance exam of engineering I can sit.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  2. Can an ITI with MMV holder study Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical engineering? List of entrance exams and colleges for it?
  3. List of entrance exams available to study Civil Diploma for an ITI holder?
  4. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  5. ITI Mechanical Draftman question and answers
  6. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  7. Entrance exams to study Engineering Diploma for ITI holder?
  8. List of entrance exams with syllabus to do apprenticeship after ITI with Electrical trade -- [New]
  9. How to get admission in Mechanical in ITI after passing 12th Biology?
  10. How to get admission after ITI in mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 72% in ITI course
  11. Is there any course that can be done after 10th? What is the duration of the course and is there any hostel facility?
  12. Can I study ITI course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Branches to study in ITI?
  13. Can I get admission in Diploma Mechanical after passing 2nd year of ITI in Motor Mechanic?
  14. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  15. How to do distance diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI(mechanical diesel)/
  16. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?
  17. ITI NCVT previous years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for Diploma in Mechanical engineering after ITI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?