6th February 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams and sample papers for the exams for admission in M.Sc. (Electronic Media)

my daughter is planning to apply for Msc electronic media 2 years course who is currently doing Bsc electronic media final year,please kindly tell me is there any model question paper will be available for her to prepare for aptitude test.

Related Questions:
  1. Last 10 years sample question papers of lateral entrance exams with solutions in electronics and telecommunications
  2. Cutoff marks required to appear for MSc Electronic Media Entrance Exam?
  3. Sample papers for msc electronics entrance exams for different universities
  4. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  5. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  6. List of Colleges in India offering M.Sc in Nano Electronics? Which Entrance Exams to appear for this?
  7. Sample question papers of WBPDCL entrance exam?
  8. Syllabus for M.Sc Electronic Media course of University of Mysore?
  9. Previous year sample papers of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology course? List of universities to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  10. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?
  11. List of entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in PR and Media Relations? Colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
  12. Date of North India Guide Liscence exam?
  13. Sample question papers for Ph.D entrance exam?
  14. List of institutes offering PhD(Electronic Science)? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  15. Which entrance exams to answer after completing BSc(CS) to get admission into MSc(CS)?
  16. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is the syllabus of NEET, AIIMS MBBS entrance exam and BHU MBBS entrance exam are same? Sample question papers of these entrance exams for preparation?
  18. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
12th February 2011, 07:08 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams and sample papers for the exams for admission in M.Sc. (Electronic Media)

I am giving you the link to download the sample papers ...please visit
http://www.isra.edu.pk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=186&I temid=218
18th April 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams and sample papers for the exams for admission in M.Sc. (Electronic Media)

i need sample question papers for Msc Electronic Media Entrance Exam for Anna university Ana pondicherry Univrsity
6th July 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i need sample entrance question paper for Msc electronic media for mysore university.pls help me
6th May 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i need model question papers for MSc electronic Media entrance exam for Pondichery University .....
23rd May 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the fee structure fo electronic media at mysore university
4th July 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

physics paper
18th April 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to do my MSc mathematics in Pondicherry university.How to apply for it?
15th June 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I want sample question papers of entrance exam in mysore university for msc in chemistry
28th June 2015, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

i want sample question papers of entrance exam in mysore university for msc chemistry
4th February 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to download pg entrence exam old question papers for mathematics
31st May 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I Want To Download Pg Entrance exam old Question papers For Chemistry of Mysore University
27th May 2017, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Can you please give answers for 2011 entrance question paper in msc chemistry. So it is easy for me to check out whether my answer is correct or not .
11th June 2017, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I need some previous or model question papers. I don't have any idea regarding this exam, and will you please tell me the exact examination date please???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?