2nd October 2016, 12:52 PM
neerajhr

Entrance test details to do Mechanical Engineering from abroad?

Sir please advice which test and what to do I have enough money but guide me which exams to apply to study Mechanical Engineering outside. Your information will help me a lot in making my career. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering from abroad?
  2. Chances to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech Mechanical student? Detailed information about MS course in Abroad?
  3. Opportunities and placement details of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
  5. Is there any scholarship test available to write for doing B.Tech in abroad with scholarship?
  6. Can Mechanical Engineer (Girl) get Jobs in abroad (Specially USA, Switzerland, Uk)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course can i pursue in abroad after Diploma in Mechanical?
  8. Which course I need to take up after completion of Mechanical Engineering to go abroad?
  9. Can I do Mechanical Engineering in abroad without any entrance exam by holding 95% marks in 12th?
  10. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Masters in Marine engineering abroad?
  11. Can I do B.E. Mechatronics in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Which is the entrance test for MBBS to get admission in abroad? -- [New]
  13. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  14. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Where and how should I do post graduation course in abroad after studying B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  16. How to go abroad for study after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to prepare for the GRE test in India? How to qualify to do higher studies in abroad?
  18. Procedure of going Abroad for further studies in Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

2nd October 2016, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance test details to do Mechanical Engineering from abroad?

To pursue Mechanical Engineering course from Abroad Universities, you should have completed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board. To apply for admission to Mechanical Engineering course in Abroad Universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and SAT/ ACT examinations.

By reporting your examinations scores and required documents as mentioned in the university website, you can apply for admission to Mechanical Engineering course in Abroad Universities. The university which you have applied for admission will review your application and if you are eligible for admission in their university, you will be offered admission in their university for pursuing Mechanical Engineering course. Once, you have secured admission, you need to apply for visa and after getting visa, you can fly to Abroad for pursuing Mechanical Engineering course.

2nd October 2016, 11:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance test details to do Mechanical Engineering from abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neerajhr View Post
Sir please advice which test and what to do I have enough money but guide me which exams to apply to study Mechanical Engineering outside. Your information will help me a lot in making my career. Thanks
You should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam to do engineering degree in Mechanical in Abroad.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?