5th May 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Is Environmental engineering course done after 2nd PU or after degree?

Hi... is environmental engineering course is done after second pu or else is it after compleating my degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do PG in Environmental after doing BE in Biotechnology? Are there any courses(Environmental Management) offered in India which I should take up with my degree? Universities offering the course?
  2. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  3. Cochin University, M.Sc in Environmental Technology, 2nd Sem Environmental Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. How to prepare for M.Tech Environmental Engineering after doing 2nd year in Coimbatore?
  5. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  6. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  7. Is there environmental engg in any IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  9. Which courses can I take for graduation so that I can complete my master degree or higher studies in Environmental Engineering?
  10. Is it possible to get scholarship while doing 4th year B.Tech Energy and Environmental Engineering? -- [New]
  11. How to join teaching line in Environmental Studies? I have done diploma in Environmental Engineering
  12. How to join the safety course after completing B.Tech in Environmental Engineering? What is the scope for environmental engineers?
  13. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
  14. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Environmental Engineering in India?
  15. Various government organisations which provides 4 weeks industrial training related to Environmental Science?
  16. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  17. Can I have M.Tech in Environmental Engineering after passing first year in EEE?
  18. Is there any diploma course related to Environmental Engineering? What is the duration of the course?
21st December 2020, 11:47 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is Environmental engineering course done after 2nd PU or after degree?

Environmental engineering is a 4 undergraduate program
The eligibility criteria for studying environmental engineering is
candidate must passed 12th standard with physics chemistry and mathematics with an aggregate of 60 percentage
The admission process will be based on the entrance exam JEE MAIN AND JEE ADVANCED
If you fulfill the above criteria as you will be eligible for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?