22nd February 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Training courses after B.Tech 3rd year (Environmental engineering) in NTPC related to Environmental tasks?

sir
I am the student of b.tech 3rd year Environmental engg and i want to know about the training courses in ntpc related to environmental task

Related Questions:
  1. Training for B.Tech(Environmental Engineering) 3rd year student in NTPC? -- [New]
  2. Various government organisations which provides 4 weeks industrial training related to Environmental Science?
  3. Any 1 month project related to genetics or environmental biotechnology?
  4. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  5. Can I have M.Tech in Environmental Engineering after passing first year in EEE?
  6. Details about internship training industries near vadodara for environmental engineering?
  7. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  8. Is it possible to do PG in Environmental after doing BE in Biotechnology? Are there any courses(Environmental Management) offered in India which I should take up with my degree? Universities offering the course?
  9. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  10. What is the procedure to do post graduate internship in IISc, Bangalore?
  11. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there environmental engg in any IIT?
  13. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  14. How to join teaching line in Environmental Studies? I have done diploma in Environmental Engineering
  15. How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
  17. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  18. List of courses to be opted for undergraduate course, that will be beneficial for doing post graduation(environmental engineering)?
24th February 2011, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Training courses after B.Tech 3rd year (Environmental engineering) in NTPC related to Environmental tasks?

plz tell me about summer traning procedure on me [email protected]
26th February 2011, 03:39 PM
goldin

Default Re: Training courses after B.Tech 3rd year (Environmental engineering) in NTPC related to Environmental tasks?

you have to ask the training officer in ntpc. you can send email to training office with your colege permission attached with that.
4th March 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i am the student of b.tech 3rd year environmental engineering i want to know about the training in ntpc related to environment task and send the detail in my email id [email protected]
5th April 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am the student of b.tech.environment, so can i able to take the admission for m.tech. CIVIL?. . . .
21st April 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Training courses after B.Tech 3rd year (Environmental engineering) in NTPC related to Environmental tasks?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;425899]sir i am the student of b.tech 3rd year environmental engineering i want to know about the training in ntpc related to environment task and send the detail in my email id [email protected]
12th February 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of environmental engineering 3rd year,i want to knw about the procedure and eligibility criteria for training in Ntpc related to environmental tasks.my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?