9th August 2013, 08:43 AM
Pintu kumar sinha

In which exam can I apply if I am a 2nd year student of computer science and engineering

I am 2nd year student of computer science and engineering.i want to know that which exam can i apply

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance test to answer to take up computer science engineering in Christ Engineering College Bangalore?
  2. Internship at Tata Steel for Computer Science 2nd year student? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for SET exam after completing M.Tech 2nd year in computer science and engineering
  4. How to apply for any job in computer science and engineering in Railway Board? I am a student of 4th year computer science and engineering
  5. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  6. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  8. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. How can I apply for summer training after scoring 75% aggregate? I am a student of B.tech 3rd year computer science and engineering
  10. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  11. Training from reputed company for 2nd year Computer Science Engineering Student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the last date for submission of GATE examination forms?
  13. Can diploma holder join BS course?
  14. How to apply for Summer Internship and Job being a student of 2nd year CSE?
  15. How to become a Pilot after passing B.Tech 2nd year in computer science
  16. Best books to learn Computer Science Engineering?
  17. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
  18. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering-2nd Year Advanced Data structures Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
5th August 2015, 11:22 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which exam can I apply if I am a 2nd year student of computer science and engineering

Since, you are in the B.tech 2nd year you are not eligible to appear for the examination to get the jobs. Your information is insufficient.

But you are eligible to appear for the examination on the 10+2 educational qualifications. Some of the examination are NDA, SSC LDC, SCRA etc.

As you are in the 2nd year there are large number of competitive examination for the recruitment in the jobs as well as to get the admission in the institutes for the higher studies.
List of few of the examination are :-
* GATE.
* IIT-JAM
* Civil Services.
* CDS.
* Banking.
* IES.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?