14th November 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Which are the exam centers related to Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade II post?

Dear Sir,

I have applied for the Food Corporation of India in assistant grade III( Accounts/Technical/ Depot) posts.I want to know about exam centre related to this post.

thank you
yours faithfully
vidya

Related Questions:
  1. General & Technical syllabus and last year question paper of Food Corporation of India exam for Assistant Grade-III post?
  2. How much salary is offered in hand to FCI Category 3 posts? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Syllabus of assistant grade in food corporation of india
  4. Reference books for Food corporation of India exam 2015
  5. Food corporation of India solved question papers for the post of assistant grade?
  6. Food corporation of India previous years model question papers of South Zone for post assistant grade
  7. Previous year question papers for Food Corporation India Assistant Grade II?
  8. Syllabus & Exam pattern for the post of Assistant & Depot grade from south zone of Food Corporation of India?
  9. Question papers and syllabus of Food corporation of India,South zone for Assistant Grade-III post
  10. Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?
  11. Question papers with answers of last 3 years?
  12. Last years question papers and syllabus of Food Corporation of India, south zone for the post Assistant Grade III
  13. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for FCI Assistant Grade III Exam?
  14. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade recruitment exam? -- [New]
  15. Biological Science syllabus and previous year question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III recruitment exam?
  16. Syllabus and model question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III General written test?
  17. Food corporation of India previous years question papers for Assistant Grade III in Technical?
  18. Syllabus of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General & Depot) recruitment exam?
22nd November 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the exam centers related to Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade II post?

plz tell me about the centre of examination for fci??
24th November 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the exam centers related to Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade II post?

FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA for exam centre name and centre code
10th January 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, when we will get halticket for FCI posts?
26th January 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ple exam center inform that this exam
28th January 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR I DONT KNOW ABOUT FCI GRADE III GENERAL AND DEPO SYLLABUS PLESE SEND ME NOW
29th August 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

what are the examination centers and syllabus for FCI.please respond me as much as possible to this
email id -"[email protected]"
7th September 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the examination centre of fci
16th October 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me how to change exam center
23rd July 2013, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Will sikkim be the examination centre
30th November 2013, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

respected sir where is the examination centre code 1162
2nd December 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

where is fci centre code 1291 for food inspector 2013 posts 461
10th December 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

centre name according to fci exam codes list
13th December 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Where the FCI examination centre 1244
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?