1st April 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Which exam i have to give to take admission in M.Pharm in Gujarat in government college?

which exam i have to give 4 take admission in m.pharm in guarat in goverment college????????/

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  2. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  3. Which is the entrance exam for M.Pharm in Gujarat or Maharashtra?
  4. Admission form allotment for Gujarat Government Medical College?
  5. Which exam i have to give to take admission in M.Pharm in Gujarat in government college?
  6. Which are the M.Pharm Government Colleges?
  7. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  8. Admission in government colleges of Gujarat for studies after Diploma?
  9. Can I get admission in government college of Gujarat? I have scored 71.2% in 12th science
  10. Possibilities to get admission in government college of Gujarat?
  11. Can I get admission in MBBS government college in Gujarat? I have scored 53 marks in Gujarat
  12. How to get the Gujarat State Domicile Certificate? Can I give any exam for local government jobs including Panchayat?
  13. Can i get admission in government college in Gujarat after passing 12th with 56% with PMC
  14. Is Banasthali Vidyapeeth AICTE approved or PCI approved for M.Pharm course or not?
  15. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  16. How to get admission through GATE in M.E in Gujarat after completing B.E?
  17. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college -- [New]
  18. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
11th January 2013, 08:32 PM

Default Re: Which exam i have to give to take admission in M.Pharm in Gujarat in government college?

if you want to take admission in M.pharm
you should give exam of GPAT (graduate pharmacy aptitude test)

according to GPAt score you will be allotted colleges
thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?