27th October 2016, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Which exam should I qualify to become a Pilot? How much should I score to become a Pilot?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Pilot so I want to know that which exam should I qualify for becoming a Pilot? Also tell How much should I score to become a Pilot?

27th October 2016, 04:29 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: Which exam should I qualify to become a Pilot? How much should I score to become a Pilot?

To become Pilot,its mandatory condition to clear Class 12th first with Maths as the subject.

To become pilot,you need Standard Pilot License ( also called SPL)

For this license,your age should not be less than 16 years.

For SPL,you have to take admission in Flying Club or Aviation Schools which are recognized Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Government of India.

To get into these Flying Clubs,there is Entrance exam called PAT ( Pilot amplitude Test).

This test includes test of basics of Maths,Physical and Aviation basics which include navigation etc.Some other tests like Geography,aerodynamics,etc are also included.
Your Physical fitness will also be checked
27th October 2016, 07:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I qualify to become a Pilot? How much should I score to become a Pilot?

You have lot of options to become a pilot after 12th or Graduation. To become a pilot you have to opt for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in your 11 and 12th. After completing your 12th standard you have to appear in the NDA exam. Age limit should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.
Or you can complete your Bachelor of Engineering Degree Course and after that you can appear in CDS exam. Physics and Mathematics are the main subject in graduation required to appear in this exam.
After graduation you can appear in Flying Short Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?