11th May 2010, 11:52 PM
lkkabra

Which exam should I write for getting a job in Akola? I am pursuing M.Sc(2nd year) in food and nutrition from Amravati University

Dear Sir
I had appeared in M.Sc (Food & nutrition ) II year from Amravati university. I was secured 72% in Ist year. Now to get secured job in a good college which exam I shall appear in. Please guide me. As I am married i have to stay in akola.

Regards
Leena Kabra

Related Questions:
  1. Is there MSc electronics college in Akola, Amravati?
  2. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  3. Is it possible to get admission in M.Sc. Degree in Food & Nutrition in abroad?
  4. Possibility to appear in NET exam for MA Psychology from Annamalai University and M.Sc Food and Nutrition from IGNOU? -- [New]
  5. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics?
  6. Can I apply for food security officer after pursuing BSc food and nutrition home science?
  7. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  8. Government job opportunities after studying M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition stream?
  9. Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Life Science? Which colleges can I apply for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  11. Am I eligible to sit in NET if didn't have studied Nutrition as a Honours subject in B.Sc Food and Nutrition? Which subject should choose for NET?
  12. Am I eligible for Food Tech/Pharma based nutrition jobs? I have done my HSc in Food and Nutrition
  13. What is the scope of food and nutrition hons? Can I apply for a job after completing BSc?
  14. How to become a Food Inspector after M.Sc. in Food Science and Nutrition?
  15. B.Sc pass course student can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  16. Distance education of M.Sc food and Nutrition in Mysore university?
  17. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Dietitian) for Physiotherapy postgraduate?
  18. Ph.D in food and nutrition from NIN and other university?
10th March 2012, 03:46 PM
MohitBhardwaj

Default Re: Which exam should I write for getting a job in Akola? I am pursuing M.Sc(2nd year) in food and nutrition from Amravati University

As you said you want to stay in akola district and pursuing M.Sc. in food and nutrition. Then you can join the government in heath department. Notification for the same are published in the newspapers time by time.

So have a close look in newspapers for respective jobs. and most probably the procedure for joining such departments is written test followed by an interview

Best of luck
10th March 2012, 07:06 PM
VISU1996

Default Re: Which exam should I write for getting a job in Akola? I am pursuing M.Sc(2nd year) in food and nutrition from Amravati University

You will need no examination to give your add is make up over your marks please contact govt collage Akola website is govt collage akola.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?