29th August 2012, 08:47 PM
ashu sing

Which exams to exam to become a Pilot?

which exam we gave to become apilot..pleae tell me

23rd April 2013, 10:30 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which exams to exam to become a Pilot?

Dear Friend,
You must note that to become a pilot you should have passed your class 12th Board Examinations with at least having Physics and maths as an important & main subjects.
Beside all these you should be medically fit.
And,You should have to give the class II medical Exam and then the Class I medical Exam then only you will be selected for further training process.
If you will not selected up in any of this process then you will be in all total not eligible for the Pilot even after attempting any other chance.

And also note that you should not be less than 17 Years in order to pursue the training with these you should not be less than 18 Years in order to get the License.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?