2nd March 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?

i completed my p.g.in biotechnology in 2010 but i m still interested in doing mbbs what exam can i write and what will be eligibility criteria can i fulfill my desire

24th June 2012, 05:24 PM
pw121

Default Re: Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?

Eligibility: Student must have completed a HSC (10+2, or high school) with the Science stream, including the subjects Biology, Chemistry and Physics with at least 50% marks.

According to me you have to give CET or PMT medical entrance exams again. you don't have any shortcuts having a post graduate degree. I will suggest you instead of doing MBBS you can do Masters in medical biotech if you are interested in medical field. You can also go for clinical research.
gud luck!
29th March 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?

I'M BDS GRADUATE ,IS AM I ELIGIBLE TO DO PG IN BIOTECHNOLOG???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?