1st May 2011, 06:14 PM
millena

Existing courses and colleges for astrophysics in India? Necessary details about their entrance tests?

i am an astro physics asperant, i would like to know about the existing courses and the collages for astrophysics in india...i would also like to know all the necessary details about their entrance tests...

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam, eligibility and procedure to get admission in colleges offering Astrophysics course in India?
  2. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  3. How to study Astrophysics after passing class 12th? When is the entrance exam and which are the colleges for Astrophysics in India
  4. Can a BSc graduate go for MSc in Astrophysics and related courses
  5. Institutes offering M.Sc+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme in India? When the entrance exam will be conducted?
  6. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  7. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  8. How to study Astrophysics after passing class 12th? Entrance exams and colleges in India?
  9. How can I study M.Sc(Astrophysics) being a B.Sc(Applied Physics) candidate? Minimum marks required to get admission? List of colleges in India?
  10. Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?
  11. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  12. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  14. Colleges for higher education in Astrophysics? Courses other than master degree which can take me to research field?
  15. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. To Get Admission in B.SC. in Astrophysics. -- [New]
  17. How to do Ph.D in Astrophysics?
  18. How can I get admission in PG with Aeronautical after BSc(PCM)? In which university can I get admission?
6th September 2011, 02:22 AM
goutam1222

Default Re: Existing courses and colleges for astrophysics in India? Necessary details about their entrance tests?

undergraduate courses are offered by few institutes like university of lucknow, Chennai university ,etc. masters and in research level indian instiitute of astrophysics ,Inter- University Centre for Astronomy & Astrophysics , Ganeshkhind , Pune, BITS , pilani , TIFR etc are top pics. it is better for you to complete your degree in physics than go for astrophysics.
14th May 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Existing courses and colleges for astrophysics in India? Necessary details about their entrance tests?

hello,

This is Vishal Sharma from Jammu, I have appeared B.Sc final year examination this year from Jammu University and after this i want to do M.Sc in Astrophysics So, I want to know about the colleges for the same along with the whole procedure e.g eligibility criteria.

Looking forward for your assistance by guiding me regarding the same.

Thanks & Regards
Vishal Sharma
14th May 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

This is Vishal Sharma from Jammu, I have appeared B.Sc final year examination this year from Jammu University and after this i want to do M.Sc in Astrophysics So, I want to know about the colleges for the same along with the whole procedure for the same e.g eligibility criteria & application forms.

Looking forward for your assistance by guiding me regarding the same.

Thanks & Regards
Vishal Sharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?