20th April 2018, 04:22 AM
Priya356

Expected rank for a candidate with 63 marks in Karnataka CET?

Hello everyone, I have given my Karnataka CET and according to me I will score 63 marks in it. So, I would like to know that if I score this marks then what would be my rank? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Expected rank for a candidate who is predicting 35 marks in Karnataka PGCET(Mechanical)?
  2. Expected rank with 95 marks in Karnataka CET?
  3. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 98 marks in D-CET and secured 67% in 5th and 6th semester of Engineering Diploma course?
  4. Minimum marks required in Karnataka CET for a candidate belonging to Category 2A, english medium?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  6. How and when to upload PUC marks for CET ranking?
  7. Minimum marks required in Karnataka CET for candidate belonging to category 2A, English Medium?
  8. Whether my son can apply as local candidate in Karnataka CET 2016?
  9. Expected rank for a candidate who is getting 85 marks in VITEEE? In which branch of B.Tech I will get admission?
  10. Admission in free Medical college for a candidate who has scored 94 marks in Karnataka-CET?
  11. Can I get BVSc seat with 110 marks in CET and 385 marks in PCMB in Karnataka? -- [New]
  12. Expected rank for WBCHSE candidate with 31 marks in JEE Main?
  13. Admission in B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 329 rank in Karnataka-CET?
  14. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Allotment scheme for an outside student who has scored 137 marks in Karnataka-CET and secured 90% in 12th?
  16. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  17. What rank is required in CET Karnataka for SC student?
  18. Marks required to get first rank in DCE E-CET 2016?
13th July 2022, 03:04 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected rank for a candidate with 63 marks in Karnataka CET?

As you had scored 63 marks in the Karnataka CET, so you can expect a rank between 10001 to 20000. This rank is treated as average rank and with this rank, you will get good colleges in your counselling process. So, the best option is to participate in the online counselling process so that you would get best option as per your rank and score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?