9th March 2012, 04:40 PM
nourhan mahmoud

How to get summer training while doing 2nd year electronics engineering from Cairo University?

How can i get summer traning i am in the second year in electronics engineering cairo university ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  2. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  3. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  4. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  5. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  6. How to do training in summer vacation? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student in applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
  7. Do any IITs offer summer training?
  8. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  9. Where can I do summer training during May-June while in 2nd year in Electronics?
  10. Companies and their addresses for Summer training for 2nd year Electronics students?
  11. Institute for 1-2 months training in Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [New]
  12. Summer Training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, Bangalore after 2nd year of B.Tech.
  14. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  15. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  16. How to ideal training in Summer Vacation? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student in applied ETC
  17. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  18. Summer training for ECE 2nd year at BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
13th July 2022, 02:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get summer training while doing 2nd year electronics engineering from Cairo University?

You can apply for the summer internship after successful completion of 2nd year of electronics engineering. For applying the summer training, you shall apply for a recommendation letter from the "training and placement cell" of your college. After that write an application to the HR manager of the company in which you want to do the summer training. Submit your application along with the recommendation letter to the HR department of the company on or before the due date of submission.
Once your application approved by the company officials, you can start the internship in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?