23rd July 2011, 10:36 PM
Pranavvv

Which are the extra courses or training that should help me in recruiting in a good organization?

sir i m an ec 2 year student. i just want to know about extra courses or training that should help me in recruiting myself in a good organisation.

Related Questions:
  1. Why is external course of recruitment better than internal source of recruitment?
  2. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Indian Space Research Organization?
  3. What are the extra courses that can be done in CS like computer training?
  4. What courses should I know for extra stuff being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in CSE from a Government College of Rajasthan? Should I undertake any Internship or Training in my 2nd year of B.Tech?
  5. How Civil engineer can get winter internship?
  6. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How is it possible to do summer training in Railway organization? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for summer internship while studying in mechanical engineering 6th semester?
  9. Can I become a scientist after completing B.Tech with electronics and communication engineering?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in the field of Marketing Management?
  11. What are the electrical training courses available after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering course?
  12. Will I choose CCNA being a candidate of doing MBA in Systems Administration?
  13. How can i pursue training after M.Sc. in Aircraft Design?
  14. Names of institutes providing training in Telecom Field Specialization?
  15. How can i apply for summer internship in IITs?
  16. Is B.Sc in Physics offered in ISRO? Detailed information and eligibility to apply for 12th student?
  17. List of Companies in Coimbatore providing Projects for the candidates of BE in ECE stream?
  18. How to join government sector after studying MBA with HR?
7th November 2011, 02:24 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the extra courses or training that should help me in recruiting in a good organization?

dear friend,

if you are a EC student,
then you should go for training on Embedded or from Vlsi or from any telecom sector .
so just go for it ,it helps you a lot .
best of luck.
7th November 2011, 03:01 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the extra courses or training that should help me in recruiting in a good organization?

dear friend,

if you are a EC student,
then you should go for training on Embedded or from Vlsi or from any telecom sector .
so just go for it ,it helps you a lot .
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?