7th July 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Fee of MBBS and BDS course in private college?

please tell me privatwe seats are available if yes then tell me total fee aout the course of m.b.b.s or b.d.s

Related Questions:
  1. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee?
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  3. What is the fee structure for admission in MBBS/BDS in private college of COMEDK
  4. Should BDS in government college be preferred over joining MBBS in private college?
  5. Fee of MBBS and BDS course in private college?
  6. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure of MBBS and BDS course in private college in Karnataka? I have secured 930/1000 marks in IPE
  8. How to get admission in MBBS or BDS private? What is the criteria and the fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  10. Fee expenses of BDS in private colleges of Maharashtra for NT-C candidates? -- [New]
  11. What is the fee structure for MBBS and BDS in pune at government or private colleges?
  12. Fee structure of private MBBS college?
  13. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After scoring 8425 rank in BDS and 15500 in MBBS in Manipal can I get a seat in college? Will I get admission in good BDS or MBBS college after scoring 72 in COMEDK?
  15. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  16. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure of BAMS and MBBS in Private college in UP?
  18. Will I get a seat in MBBS or BDS after scoring 1682 rank in NEET

17th September 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee of MBBS and BDS course in private college?

can u plz plz plz tell me the total fee for BDS in private medical colleges..?????

18th September 2011, 02:25 AM
praveendia

yes there are number of private seat providing degree in bds and mbbs degree. fees ranging form 200000 to 250000 every year includes full full expenditure

18th September 2011, 04:23 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me privatwe seats are available if yes then tell me total fee aout the course of m.b.b.s or b.d.s
Fee Structure of the MBBS Course and BDS Course.

The fee structure of the private college is not same. It is vary from one college to another college. I think that the fees for the MBBS and BDS course in the private college is around 2 lakh to 3 lakhs. I advise you to mention the college name for which you want to know the fee structure for the MBBS course and BDS course then i will try to help you.

It will be batter that visit the college website for which college you want to know the fee structure for the MBBS and BDS course. You will get all information about the fee structure on the official website of that college.

Regards
~Mukul~

18th September 2011, 05:20 AM
khush20

Hey dear, as you have not mentioned any particular college name but i can only inform you that there are 770 seats available which would be divided among 7 colleges, or 2000 seats available to get into Harvard or Cambridge.

19th February 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

FEE STRUCTURE OF MBBS BDS IN ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY

15th April 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

can u please tell me the total fee for bds in oxford collage banglore?

22nd April 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

how to get mbbs admission in amala medical college trissur...and fee sructure..??????

15th May 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

how much fees for bds in mgr university

15th May 2012, 01:51 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........
The fees structure differ from college to college the list of fees structure are as follows....

For more details visit respective college website .

Good luck..........

2nd June 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to take direct admision in bds which college is good in lucknow and what will be annualy fee

10th January 2013, 07:22 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Fee of MBBS and BDS course in private college

1.fee structure of the private college is not same

2.vary from one college to another college

3.fees for the MBBS and BDS course in the private college is around 2 lakh to 3 lakhs

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9th November 2014, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

i want to join some medical college in bangloge.the one i's thinking abt is The Oxford Collg @milestone road.. Can to tell the admission fee yearly feefor BDs including accomodation etc .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?