12th June 2013, 04:31 PM
s p hatkar

Fee structure for admission in first year diploma civil in government polytechnic Nashik?

fees structure for admission first year diploma civil in govt poly nasik?

Related Questions:
  1. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship(Diploma)?
  3. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  4. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after scoring CPI of 7.55
  5. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  6. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  7. How may I get details about rules an regulations at government polytechnic Ahmednagar? I'm doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication and in 5th sem
  8. Can diploma pass out student get admission in IIT directly in second year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I get admission in 2nd year degree in Nashik Colleges after completing diploma in computer technology with 60%?
  10. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  11. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  12. Can I go for B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship from government girls polytechnic, Surat?
  13. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Civil? What is the fee?
  14. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  15. List of MBA colleges available in Nashik? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  16. Can I get a government job after scoring 40% in civil engineering diploma in government polytechnic in Manesar Gurgaon
  17. Additional courses along with engineering degree
  18. Admission in 2nd year of polytechnic college after diploma in IT?
15th February 2017, 01:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for admission in first year diploma civil in government polytechnic Nashik?

Government Polytechnic, Nashik is one of the leading Polytechnics in the state of Maharashtra, India.

FEE STRUCTURE

=> First years = RS.41,300

=> Second year = Rs.38,000

=> Third year = Rs.36,700

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Samangaon, Nashik, Maharashtra 422214
Phone: 0253 246 1221
27th May 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for admission in first year diploma civil in government polytechnic Nashik?

What can be the fees for first year of diploma in computer engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?