6th April 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for B.Ed? Names of the colleges and universities offering the same?

i want to do my b.ed as private candidate tell me the fee structure name of colleges & university

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure? -- [New]
  2. Names of the top 10 colleges offering UG in mass communication? What is the fee structure?
  3. Names of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science? What is the fee structure?
  4. Names of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science? What is the fee structure?
  5. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  6. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  7. Procedure of Ph.D enrollment, fee structure, research topics, guide fee, scholarship facility and colleges/Universities offering part time research programme after MBA?
  8. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  9. Names of the MBA colleges having low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of valuable universities offering distance course in M.tech Civil Engineering with less fee structure?
  11. Universities offering B.Ed courses? Fee structure of these universities?
  12. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. Which are the universities offering MS in Russia? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to do B.Ed after completing 2 master degrees? Names of the universities offering the course without experience?
  15. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  16. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
  17. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  18. Names of the top colleges and universities offering BSc Honors in Physics? Cutoff percentages in these colleges and universities?
19th May 2012, 08:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Ed? Names of the colleges and universities offering the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do my b.ed as private candidate tell me the fee structure name of colleges & university
There are various Universities which offers Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through correspondence mode. Candidate willing to pursue the program from any of the recognized University, must hold a bachelors degree from a recognized University. Candidate seeking for B.Ed program through correspondence mode, must hold a minimum of two years of teaching experience in a recognized School.The Fee structure for the B.Ed program varies from University to University. For instance fee for B.Ed program in IGNOU costs around Rs.17,400 per year.

Following are the ist of some of the best Universities offering Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through correspondence mode:

Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU
Andhra University
Bangalore University
Osmaina University
Maduraj Kamraj University.

To get detail information one may refer to the official website of the concerned University.
1st June 2012, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Ed? Names of the colleges and universities offering the same?

i want to know what is the fee for b tech
10th September 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

plz send me fee b.ed college and name of b.ed college in patna and bihar send me ssm in this contact number 9386033551
21st October 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to do B.ed from IGNUO , I have two yrs experience in a local school in my locality... can i apply for B.ed?? pls mail me on my email id [email protected]
23rd February 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

plz send me less fee of Delhi B.ed collge .my id is [email protected].
26th March 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

i wanna do b.ed coresspondence frm good university in low fees near mumbai so plz if u knw mail me in [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?