5th May 2011, 12:58 PM
chcghv

List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?

i want to know d list of all india common mbbs entrance exams whether govt.or private..which could be given by a student of U.P. ..also mention the fee structure of private colleges..

Related Questions:
  1. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  2. How to get admission in MBBS private colleges easily? List of good colleges along with their fee structure?
  3. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  5. List of all private MBBS colleges in UP and their fee structure?
  6. List of private medical colleges which having fee structure around 20-22 lac for MBBS course in North India?
  7. Donation Fee structure of private medical colleges in India? -- [New]
  8. List of private MBBS colleges with low fee structure?
  9. How to get a seat in MBBS without clearing PMT? List of some private colleges for MBBS in Punjab with less fee structure?
  10. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private colleges in India?
  12. Fee structure of MBBS course in management quota at private MCI recognized colleges in Northern India?
  13. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
  14. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  15. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  16. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  17. List of the private colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
13th May 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?

which is the exams are left for the mbbs
14th May 2011, 05:21 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chcghv View Post
i want to know d list of all india common mbbs entrance exams whether govt.or private..which could be given by a student of U.P. ..also mention the fee structure of private colleges..
Dear Friend

Following are the names of Medical Entrance tests which you can apply for;

AIIMS
AIPMT
UP-CPMT
KMC Manipal (UGET)
CMC Vellore
AMU Medical Entrance Test
BHU Medical Entrance Test.
14th May 2011, 07:44 PM
sandeep512

AIIMS
AIPMT
UP-CPMT
KMC Manipal (UGET)
CMC Vellore
16th May 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the best mbbs colleges in ap both government and private?
20th June 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for private mbbs college through up cpmt exam
5th July 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

sir where i can get the admission for mbbsin20 lac
5th July 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

is private mbbs taken through upcpmt? if yes than upto how much rank
23rd July 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

sir please tel me exams like kvpy which required minimum 50-60% in 12 class
30th July 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

secondallotmentdetailsofmbbsentrance
12th August 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

what about common entrence exam for pmt
13th August 2011, 02:22 PM
saurabhkaushal333

AIIMS
AIPMT
UP-CPMT
KMC Manipal (UGET)
CMC Vellore
cbse pmt
aiims
hp pmt
13th August 2011, 02:28 PM
saurabhkaushal333

AIIMS
AIPMT
UP-CPMT
KMC Manipal (UGET)
CMC Vellore
AIIMS
CBSE PMT
19th September 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Iwant Common MBBS entrance test date and month.
28th September 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i am resident of delhi and belong to bihar. what is the maximum no of entarence exam i give
28th September 2011, 11:49 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?

Quote:
These are the List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private).
1.AIIMS

2.AIPMT

3.UP-CPMT

4.KMC Manipal (UGET)

5.CMC Vellore

6.AMU Medical Entrance Test

7.BHU Medical Entrance Test
29th September 2011, 05:07 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

As you are interested for the MBBS course,there are some entrance exams like:

1:AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Exam

2:AMUPMDC(Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Maharashtra) Exam

3:AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test)

4UMDET(Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test)

5r.D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test for MBBS and BDS

6:AFMC(Armed Forces Medical College ) exam

7:AU AIMEE(Annamalai University-All India Medical Entrance Examinations)

8:CETPPMC(Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges) exam

9:UPCMET(Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test)

10:MGIMS(Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science ) exam

Besides those there are some other opportunities for the service of uor own country like:
Indian Army,
http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

Indian Airforce,
http://www.indianarmy.nic.in

Indian Navy
http://www.indiannavy.nic.in
29th September 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for jipmer entrance exam
1st October 2011, 12:00 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Talking Re: List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?

Quote:
HI FRIEND
you are able to apply following exam

1.afmc
2.aims
3.upcpmt
4.mnipal
5. vellor
6.bhu
7.mharastra cet

fee structure decided by the respected universities
best of luck>
12th October 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about examination of vellor
4th December 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

plz tell the names of alll the pre medical exams for mbbs,for which a student of haryana state is eligible..GOVERNMENT only
14th June 2012, 09:51 PM
dr.anirudhmakhecha

I am a doctor and I have some good refernce in maharashtra andkarnataka to get managemtn seats.

1 if u want MBBS or bds management seat .

please message which college you want and your cutoff percentage marks also for

I can help you if you give me your requirements clearly thru mail and send ur contact name, number also for clarification. at [email protected]

thanks
Dr.Aniruddh
14th June 2012, 09:54 PM
dr.anirudhmakhecha

I am a doctor and I have some good refernce in maharashtra andkarnataka to get managemtn seats.

1 if u want MBBS or bds management seat .

please message which college you want and your cutoff percentage marks also for

I can help you if you give me your requirements clearly thru mail and send ur contact name, number also for clarification. at [email protected]

thanks
Dr.Aniruddh
7th June 2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

common exam mein acche rank prapt karne ke bad full mbbs course ki kitni fees hai please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?