17th June 2012, 11:00 PM
neethuu

Fee structure for civil engineers in Coimbatore Colleges?

i want to know about the fees structure for civil engg in coimbatore colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for civil engineering course in Coimbatore colleges?
  2. Best Colleges for B.Arch course in Coimbatore? Annual fee structure for this course?
  3. What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
  4. List of best colleges offering MBA in Logistics in Coimbatore? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  7. Best colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore? Fee structure and Job opportunities of these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the distance M.Tech civil engineering colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  9. Best IIT coaching centres in Coimbatore near Gandipuram area? What is the fee structure?
  10. Best Colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  11. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  12. Fee structure for BE course in Kumaraguru College of Technology in Coimbatore?
  13. Details about the fee structure of Civil Branch for this year?
  14. Am I eligible to apply in KPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 8th semester? -- [New]
  15. List of Colleges offering Civil Engineering at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu?
  16. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  17. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  18. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
4th October 2015, 01:07 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee structure for civil engineers in Coimbatore Colleges?

List of colleges with fee structure

Akshaya College of Engineering & Technology
Kinathukadavu, Coimbatore
Fees: 70000 - 100000

Bannari Amman Institute of Technology
Trichy Road, Coimbatore
Fees: 50000 - 60000

Amrita School of Engineering & Management
Ettimadai Post, Coimbatore
Fees: 85000 - 240000

Coimbatore Institute of Technology
Avinashi Road, Coimbatore
Fees: 51080 - 127760
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?