17th May 2012, 09:56 PM
venkateswara rao.dodda

Fee structure details of 1st year Aeronauticals?

kindly inform the fees details of aeroneaticals 1st year....please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for the entrance exam of Delhi School of Economics? Books to be referred for the exam?
  2. What is the JIPMER fee structure for 1st year MBBS?
  3. Fee structure of MBBS 1st year course in Solapur government medical college?
  4. Fee structure details of 1st year admission in Gujarati Innovative College Indore?
  5. Fee structure of B.Tech 1st year in private college of UPTU? Limitation for fee concession? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to do ICWA having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology and 1st year of MBA course in Finance? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  8. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university? -- [New]
  9. How much is the 1st year B.Tech Fee structure in IITs?
  10. Fee structure details of B.Com general with Hostel Facility for girls?
  11. Can I switch branch from CS to Aeronautical through lateral entry?
  12. Details about the fee structure for ST candidate?
  13. What is the fee structure and admission details for 1st PU in St. Joesph's college of Science and Arts? How good are the placements of it?
  14. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  15. What is the fee structure of SCB medical college for 1st year admission
  16. Fee structure of BIET Jhansi 1st year B.Tech EC branch?
  17. What is the fee structure for 1st year B.Tech?
  18. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
29th August 2012, 02:26 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Fee structure details of 1st year Aeronauticals?

To know about thee fee structure for aeronautical engineering you will have to mention the name of the institution for which you are seeking this information, because different institution's have different fee structure, depending on the facilities they provide.

A fee normally depends on the facilities the institution is providing. There are institutions which has air condition classroom. Certainly the fees will be higher in those institutions than the non-air conditioned ones. Fees also depend on the infrastructure and campus facilities the institutions provide.

However, for your reference i can give you an approximate figure:
Government Institutions: Rs 30000 - Rs. 100000
Private or Autonomous Institutions: Rs. 100000 - Rs. 200000 per year.
20th June 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkateswara rao.dodda View Post
kindly inform the fees details of aeroneaticals 1st year....please tell me what is it
I will do BCA in gujarati collage so plz tell me what is fee structure of OBC
25th July 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to know Fee Structure for the course of Quantity Survey & my last qualification is diploma in Civil from sardar ballabhbhai polytechnic college bhopal mp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?