11th January 2012, 05:53 PM
abhaykumarneela

Fee structure details of Karnataka and Maharashtra?

i want to know the fee details of karnataka n maharastra..please tell me the fee structure for it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MS, MD college seats in Maharashtra and Karnataka
  2. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  3. Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?
  4. List of private MD/MS Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure? What is the admission time?
  5. Fee structure of B.E lateral entry course for non resident Karnataka student? How much rank required to join Government Karnataka Colleges?
  6. Fee structure details of the private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  7. List of Private Ayurveda PG colleges in MP, Maharashtra and Karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  8. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  9. Institutes in Tamil Nadi, Kerala, KArnatak, Gujarat and Maharashtra which offers Bachelor of Fashion Designing? Approximate fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best PUC residential colleges in Karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure for B.Ed. last year?
  13. Fee structure of MBBS course in Karnataka?
  14. Fee structure for Pharma.D course in Kerala and Karnataka in government and private colleges? -- [New]
  15. Availability of form and fee structure for Karnataka PGCET 2015?
  16. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  17. What is the fee structure of AIIMS MBBS course? Is there any free medical seat available in Karnataka?
  18. Fee structure for Karnataka students who will get medical seats through Karnataka CET?
31st January 2012, 02:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure details of Karnataka and Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhaykumarneela View Post
i want to know the fee details of karnataka n maharastra..please tell me the fee structure for it
You have only mentioned the name of the States but haven't mentioned anything about the examination or the course, regarding which you want to know about, specifically the fees. In both the state, various course are offered and entrance examination for different courses, both in the technical and medical fields are being conducted and the fee structure, as it is supposed to be, varies.
Therefore, It would be better if you could mention the course or the examination specifically regarding which you want to know anything. So, please post your query again with more information so that we can provide you help to the maximum extent,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?