24th February 2012, 10:59 AM
Ginger c

Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?

Hi, I am interested in Homeopathy Correspondence Course,I would like the details on fees & how to join in,thanks,Ginger

Related Questions:
  1. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  2. Can I get admission in short term Doctorate in Homeopathy correspondence? Fee structure and exam details? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  4. What is the fee structure of Homeopathy College?
  5. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Qualification required for admission in Homeopathy Doctor Training Institute? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  8. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  9. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  10. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  11. List of Colleges in UP and Bihar for Correspondence B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? How to get admission for this course?
  12. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  13. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  14. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  15. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  16. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  17. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  18. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
3rd March 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?

Sir,
I am a 50 year old govt employee with academic background with commerece stream. I have keen interest in homeopathy. I want to serve the society in this field. I want to get diploma course through correspondance in this regard from any institute to be copetent in this field. Please advise me whether I can do it, having commerce background. If so, from where and procedure for

Ashok Vijay
[email protected]
25th March 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?

sir

i am a 48 year bank employee with academic background with biology stream.i am very much interest in homeopathy.i want to get diploma/degree course through
correspondance in this regard from any reliable institute in this field in india.please advise me whether i can do it & fee structure of it.

[email protected],
24th April 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I am science graduate with PCM and 432 years old wanted homopathy course , pl. tell me
14th May 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I am Post Graduate. My age is 52 years and I am serving in an academic institution. After retirement from service I want to serve the poor. I have much interest in Hoeoeopathy. I have studied the books of homoeopathy much. I want to join some related course. please help [email protected]
18th June 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I am 43 yrs old, teaching under Dept. of Primary Education(W.B) interested to do a correspondence Homeopathic Degree from a reputed institution.Please inform me in my Email: [email protected]. Thanks & regards.
Debasish majumdar/Balurghat,India.
11th July 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

I am PG holder and interested in doing Degree in Homoeopathy Corresponding Course, kindly help me in the following query please.
01. Whether I can do the Degree in Homoeopathy
02. Which are the reputed institutions in India
03. What is the duration of the courses (Diploma & Degree)
04. What are the fee structure of the Course (Diploma & Degree)
05 When I can take the admission
Thanks
with regards
13th July 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

sir how to enroll recognised ditance homeopathy course please tell me age limit fee & college list im law gradute&inermediate in [email protected]
31st July 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

i am medical practitioner since 25 years i want bhms correspondence course and fees structure send my adrress
2nd September 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I intend to study homoeopathic course in correspending.my age now 31y. I have passed 2 sc 53% with PCB. And complite Bsc. Also passed in electro homoeo medicine.Please help me. Mail address [email protected]
3rd March 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
sir

i am a 48 year bank employee with academic background with biology stream.i am very much interest in homeopathy.i want to get diploma/degree course through
correspondance in this regard from any reliable institute in this field in india.please advise me whether i can do it & fee structure of it.

[email protected],
i want to do the course kindly inform me about the prosses of course.
4th April 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to join a correspondence course on homeopathy in India. Could you please provide me with details.

Naser Khan
Dhaka, Bangladesh

[email protected]
28th April 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc from biology.I want to do homeopathy course. could you please provide me detail
19th May 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I am B.A. (Eng) graduate i want also join the degree course homeopathy is it possible?
Jigar
21st May 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i am an graduate in B.A.now i am want to study in homeopathy which certificate is valide.my email addrs is [email protected]
28th July 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to join a correspondence course on homeopathy in India. Could you please provide me with details.

[email protected]
18th September 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I just want to knoe about homeopathy corse which time is for admition n what's fees n also about age limit in Mumbai plz tell me everything my id is [email protected]
4th January 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I am aged 62yrs. I did HSC and LEE diploma. I want to study DHMS correspondence. Pl advise the institutions at vijayawada and fees structure regards. Kanaka Raju mobile 9177816302. Mail Id. [email protected]
25th October 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to join a correspondence course on homeopathy in ASSAM
my email [email protected]
26th January 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am 35yrs.B.E.M.S. D,Acu. N.D.I have corraspondig diploma please give me prospect
29th March 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a homeopathic practicener through correspondence. Can this possible ¿ please mail list of institutions n it's details on [email protected]
5th April 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue a BHMS diploma through correspondence from any Bihar private college.
Want full detail and Fee structure.
Email me at [email protected]
26th June 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to pursue a B H M S diploma through correspondence from any karnataka or mumbai colleges.i want full detail .E mail at [email protected]
17th December 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I need to know I have completed ssc and intermediate 2 bnaglogs can I eligible for homeopathy entrance exam and valid course certificate please help me in this I am 25 yurs old [email protected]
6th May 2016, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send the details of certificate in homeopathy medicine by correspondence and its fee details and colleges
2nd January 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I am from chennai , interested in homeo course pls give details regarding correspondance study and fee structure through mail [email protected]
15th March 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I AM POST GRADUATE IN ZOOLOGY AND PRESENTLY WORKING IN CENTRAL GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT NOW WANT TO PURSUE HOMEOPATHY CORRESPONDENCE COURSE.
[email protected]
4th April 2017, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I am 67 year old graduate(B.A.)BIO IN HIGHSCHOOL I WISH TO do HOMEOPATHY Am I eligible to do so. Please, give me details on mail [email protected]
21st June 2017, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am 40 years old,Bsc passed,working pvt job,i am interested to do corresponding MD course homeopathy, earlier i have done RMP in homeopathy in my local institute.Now i want to associate a reputed university for my MD course.For that,please tell me how to apply,what is the fee structure,duration,institute name,in my id [email protected].
1st February 2018, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done intermediate in pcb and b.a, i am interested in bhms/dhms course (correspobdence). My email id. [email protected] and mobile no 8655583623

Rgds-
Krishna ranjan
24th July 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I am Atul Ch. Narzary B.A passed 58 ages teacher of Govt. High school. Interested to study Homeopathy Course . So please give me details information for further use at given below Email address id. [email protected] & mobile No. 7002070245.

Kachugaon, Dist. Kokrajhar, B.T.A.D.( Assam)
23rd July 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I AM 62 YEARS OLD. RETIRED DIVISIONAL MANAGER IN LIC. OLD PUC AND M COM . I WANT TO STUDY HOMEOPATHY BY CORRESPONDENCE OR THROUGH ON LINE. WHETHER IT IS POSSIBLE. HOW AND WHAT I SHOULD DO ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?