3rd December 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for M.Com course? Shall I get good Jobs after completion of M.Com?

i completed my graduation with78%&now i wanted to do m.com.will i get the admission&after that will i get the high post job with high salary.please give some suggestion about the total cost for doing m.com.

12th December 2011, 07:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for M.Com course? Shall I get good Jobs after completion of M.Com?

The complete course fee for M.Com varies from institution to institution. In order to get the the fee structure refer the website of the concerned institution from where you wish to pursue the course. Regarding getting a job. M.Com doesn't guarantee you a job. If you are interested in government job then you have to sit for the jobs conducted by UPSC, SSC, state PSC, RRB etc. If you are interested in private jobs then some professional course like MBA, MCA, CS, CA, CFA, CFP will help you to get better jobs. If you are interested in educational field then you should pursue B.Ed to get a job with schools.
5th May 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for M.Com course? Shall I get good Jobs after completion of M.Com?

tell me the total expenditure in m.com
24th May 2012, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

what are all the best colleges for MBA in abroad ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?