28th February 2018, 01:40 PM
Jiyadevi jain

Fees for class 1 of KiiT International School and whether it provide bus facility to Cuttack?

I want to get my son admission in class 1 in KiiT International School. Please share with me the fee structure details and bus facility to Cuttack.

10th March 2018, 02:26 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fees for class 1 of KiiT International School and whether it provide bus facility to Cuttack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiyadevi jain View Post
I want to get my son admission in class 1 in KiiT International School. Please share with me the fee structure details and bus facility to Cuttack.
KIIT International school is a Co-educational school in Bhubaneshwar. The school is progressing day by day in each and every field -academic as well as co-curricular activities. Due to the excellent facilities along with the quality of education, the fee structure of this school is quite high compared to other educational schools. The fee structure is attached below. please go through the pdf file.

Regarding the bus facility you need to contact the school office. Here is the contact details :

KIIT International School (Office)
Address- KIIT Campus-9 Bhubaneshwar- 751024, Orissa, India.
Phone- +91 674 2725805
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fee Structure.pdf(52.0 KB, 28 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?