1st March 2018, 11:26 AM
Kevin Maria

Can I apply for CA's IPCC directly having 54% in B.Com?

Becoming a CA is my dream, and I've done my B.Com with 54%, planning to enter IPCC directly, but I came to know that minimum 55% in B.Com is needed to enter IPCC Directly. Can I apply with that 54% for IPCC directly?

4th March 2018, 12:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CA's IPCC directly having 54% in B.Com?

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to apply for IPCC directly after completion of your B.Com course with 54% aggregate marks. To register for IPCC directly, you should have passed B.Com course with minimum aggregate of 55% aggregate marks from a Government recognised university. Since, you have secured 54% aggregate marks in your B.Com course, you have to appear and qualify the CPT examination to apply for IPCC course.
4th March 2018, 05:33 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

To apply for IPCC CA exam candidate must have to complete graduation after graduation candidate can apply for IPCC CA.

Final year candidate also apply for this exam.

Those candidate who have completed graduation in Commerce stream, should have at least 50% marks in aggregate.

Yes, you can directly apply for Integrated Professional Competency Course (IPCC).
4th March 2018, 07:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Since, yourself have mentioned that for appearing in IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competence Course ) directly by exempting CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) the minimum marks required in B.Com degree is 55% and therefore having completed your B.Com degree with 54% marks you are not eligible for appearing in IPCC directly.

So, in order to pursue CA course you need to start with CPT course followed by IPCC and the final stage course.
4th March 2018, 07:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed you B.Com degree course with 54% marks you are not eligible for appearing in IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competence Course ) directly as for appearing in IPCC directly by exempting CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) the minimum marks required in bachelor degree is 55% in case of commerce stream and 60% marks in case of other discipline candidates.

So, in order to appear in IPCC directly you need to appear in improvement examinations to improve your aggregate at graduation level otherwise to pursue CA course you will have start from CPT.
10th March 2018, 02:17 PM
randhirk.rk

Graduates/Post Graduates of commerce with minimum 55% marks can directly take admission in IPCC stage and other graduates with 60% marks can take admission in IPCC stage

After passing IPCC , you have to do 3 years Articleship under a practising CA

After articleship, you give CA Final exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?