3rd March 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Fees of private medical college in Mumbai? Cutoff marks of government medical college in Mumbai of last year?

ple inform me fees of private medical collage in mumbai and ple. give cutoff marks of government medical collage in mumbai 0f last year ple gives detail information about medical colllage in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Where to take admission for MBBS under management quota?
  2. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  3. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC -- [New]
  4. What is the minimum fees to get a government medical college in Mumbai, Maharashtra or Karnataka?
  5. What is MHT CET cutoff for Vidarbh Region OBC candidate for following colleges?
  6. can I get MBBS seat in NEET after scoring 146 in OBC category
  7. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I get MBBS merit seat after securing 75212 rank in NEET?
  9. How many seats are available for MBBS in Maharashtra of ST category
  10. What should i opt after scoring 262 rank in AIPMT?
  11. How can outside students enter medical colleges in Mumbai? Minimum marks required in any entrance exam? Best medical college in Mumbai?
  12. Which University is offering PG Diploma in Diabetics?
  13. List of colleges that come under NEET in Maharashtra
  14. List of fees of government and private medical colleges in Mumbai?
  15. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  16. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  17. Bachelor of Neuroscience, Bachelor of Neurology, Bachelor of Neurobiology and Bachelor of Biotechnology all these courses can be done after 12th PCB?
  18. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
14th July 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fees of private medical college in Mumbai? Cutoff marks of government medical college in Mumbai of last year?

merit list of assocet 2011 & list of private & goverment colleges name & respective fees ?
30th July 2011, 12:05 AM
SMRO

Default Re: Fees of private medical college in Mumbai? Cutoff marks of government medical college in Mumbai of last year?

I want to know list of students for doing phd from navi mumbai.
Individual is persuring phd .mob 9969226469
8th June 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

: Fees of private medical college in Mumbai?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/fees-private-medical-college-mumbai-cutoff-marks-government-medical-college-mumbai-last-year-94478.html#ixzz1xCnJgN5X
22nd June 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I WANT NOW HOW MUCH FEES IN PRIVAT MEDICAL COLLEGE IN MUMBAI
23rd April 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

full fee tructure for mbbs
24th April 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the fee structure of indian medical colleges...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?