18th July 2010, 09:30 PM
Alakesh Thakuria

How may I get application forms for Tripura Medical College?

Sir,
I cannot find the application form of Tripura Medical Collage
send detail on my email id as soon as possible...

Related Questions:
  1. From where and how can I get the application forms for entrancing in MBBS course at Tripura medical college?
  2. From where to get the application form for Tripura Medical College in Guwahati?
  3. Date of available of forms for the course of MBBS of Tripura Medical College -- [New]
  4. What to do to have the forms of the MBBS entrance exam of Tripura Medical College?
  5. Can I apply Tripura medical entrance exam through online? Where can I get the application forms for the same?
  6. What are the chances to get admission to government medical college in Tripura?
  7. Can a student from Patna appear be eligible for admission in Tripura Medical College?
  8. When will the form of Tripur Medical College will be available?
  9. How to download application form for MBBS from official website of Tripura medical college? What's the fee structure?
  10. When are the forms for MBBS going to be issued? What is the last date for it?
  11. Can a outsider give entrance test for Tripura State Government Medical College? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any seat in MBBS course for outsiders in Tripura Medical College? From where to get the application form for the entrance exam?
  13. How can I join India Navy after completing graduation? I'm student of Hospital management in Tripura Medical college
  14. What is the fee structure of Tripura Medical College for BDS and MBBS?
  15. Where can I tripura medical college form in Guwahati?
  16. Fee structure of Tripura Medical College?
  17. Where to get the application form for Armed Forced Medical College?
  18. Seat capacities and reservation seats in Tripura Medical college?
1st March 2012, 05:04 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get application forms for Tripura Medical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakesh Thakuria View Post
Sir,
I cannot find the application form of Tripura Medical Collage
send detail on my email id as soon as possible...
To download the admission application for you will have to visit the following link:
http://tmc.nic.in/scandocument/admission/applicationform_mbbs_2011.pdf
Total number of seats for MBBS is 85. 55 seats are for Tripura domicile and 35 seats for candidates of other states.
The application form can also be availed from the principal office on production of Demand Draft amounting to Rs. 2000. Normally the application forms are distributed in the month of July every year and the degree programs session begins in the month of August every year.

For your reference i have attached the admission application form.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf applicationform_mbbs_2011.pdf(99.2 KB, 73 views)
7th June 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get application forms for Tripura Medical College?

from where will i get application form of mbbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?