19th September 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Which field is the best after completing B.Tech EEE?

Hi, recently I completed the B-tech EEE, I interested in private sector, but I don't know which field is better to choose, means software or Designing or any other. Please suggest which one is better for me. My score in B-tech is 58%, this percentage is creating any trouble to my carrier. Please suggest us.

16th July 2016, 12:37 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field is the best after completing B.Tech EEE?

You have very less percentage of marks in bachelor of technology and it will be very difficult for you to get job in any private sector company with these much percentage of marks either in designing or in software companies. It would be better for you to prepare for government jobs exams and clear to get good government jobs.

1. You must aim to crack GATE examination if you are interested to get jobs in PSUs.

2. Indian Engineering Services offers lucrative job options for EEE candidates.

3. Civil Services examination is the best option to get high profile job of IAS, IPS, IRS etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?