26th July 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

In which field can I go after doing Maths Hons?

.in which feilds ican go after doing maths hons...please tell me the details

31st August 2012, 11:50 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which field can I go after doing Maths Hons?

There are various fields where you can make career after doing maths (hon).

Mathematics is always consider as indispensable tool for carrying out important task or business in almost all the field .

You can do Master in Computer Application Course as the course is providing huge employment to the candidates in Information Technology and it's related industries.

MBA in Finance is also a good option as Finance Expert is also needed in almost all the sector of Economy.

After doing MBA in Finance from good institution you can expect higher job and salary for you in any company or organization.

you can apply in various companies / organization to works as Accountant or Cashier .

You can also become Maths Professor in colleges after clearing NET/SET examination after doing Post graduation with at least 55% .

For becoming School Teacher , you need to do B.ed

Maths Teacher and Professor are never out of demand .

School and Colleges are constantly in search of Good Maths Teacher/professor.

Many software companies required mathematics Graduate /Post Graduate and you can become Computer System Analyst also with this qualification .

Mathematics Graduate /Post Graduate can also apply in insurance ,banking ,market research jobs and various technical branches related industries .

you can also opt for Chartered Accountancy course which is highly profession course in Finance.

Whatever Field you choose ,choose according to your interest and capabilities for being successful in the field.
27th May 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

is acturial science a good option to pursue after maths honours in 11th and 12th??
23rd January 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

What is better maths plus IP or maths plus eco
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?