18th November 2012, 01:17 PM
Chetan C. Sonawane

Which field is good among IIT and BITS?

Which field among IIT and BITS is better? Which field has efficiency of getting job and in which field one may get more salary?

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges in India Rankwise? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best colleges offering various courses on the basis of AIEEE rank
  3. Degree in Mechanical is possible after Diploma in Plastic?
  4. Post graduation in Architecture can be done after B.E. in Civil? Preferable post graduate degree? -- [New]
  5. Institutes offering integrated M.Tech and Ph.D courses? I have completed MCA
  6. Which stream should I join after passing 10th to become a Mechanical Engineer?
  7. In which IIT will I get Computer Science if my score is 250-280 in IIT JEE exam? Is IIT Ropar and IIT Mandi better than PEC or BITS?
  8. Any scope in MS Nanotechnology or Equivalent field if done from US? List of good universities in US?
  9. Can I study genetic engineering without any course? Should I stateboard?
  10. What is the scope in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges for this course?
  11. Under which categories should I apply for GATE exam? I belong to OBC categories under UP but belong to general categories under Indian government
  12. Names of the colleges offering dual degree course(B.Tech+M.Tech?
  13. Top government colleges of B.Tech Biotech?
  14. List of Institutes offering M.Tech or M.S in Computational Science in NCR Region in India?
  15. Best Institutes for M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  16. Is there any university/Institute in India that would take me into its M.Tech program?
  17. Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?
  18. Can I do B.Tech in Genetic Engineering having completed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? List of Institutes offering this course in India?
9th September 2013, 05:05 PM
chandanpj

Default Re: Which field is good among IIT and BITS?

my dear friend
1)it depends upon the branch among bit's -pilani computer science is good
2)in bit's -goa mechanical is good
3)in bit's hyderabad mechanical is good
4) in iit bombay computer science is good
5)i iit madaras mechanical is good
13th September 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which field is good among IIT and BITS?

Is there any need of coaching classes to pass JEE mains and advanced?
14th September 2013, 01:15 PM
SHNSING946

Thumbs up Re: Which field is good among IIT and BITS?

Hello Friends,

IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology and BITS stands for Birla Institute

of Technology the concern of field is IIT is better than BITS because IIT known

all over world as prestigious institute of India in comparison of other institutes

in India

Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?