21st December 2018, 01:28 PM
Venoh

Which field in Telecommunication is best for female candidate to work for?

I just completed my high school but did not offer computer science in high school am going to the university this year and I want to work in telecommunication. Which field of telecommunication is best for me as a woman and is of a high job market?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication 4 25th July 2017 04:46 PM
Where to do Internship in telecommunication field while doing 6th semester in Electronics and telecommunication? 1 19th April 2016 06:27 PM
How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication? 4 19th June 2014 08:40 AM
Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering 2 22nd March 2013 02:00 PM
Which has a greater scope, Embedded System or Telecommunication? List of embedded or telecommunication training companies or institutes in Bangalore or Delhi? 6 1st July 2012 04:53 PM