19th December 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Which field will be bright for me being a candidate having completed LLB and Distance MBA in HR?

hello sir i want to know that where should i move my futher after ll.b and distance mba in hr .please tell me that field where i could get my bright futher.please tell me at my email [email protected]. thank u ......

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  2. List of colleges offering LLB through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do LLB through distance in Delhi? I have completed MBA
  4. Which university is offering LLB through distance? I am a student of MBA
  5. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  6. LLB through distance learning along with CS?
  7. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  8. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  9. How to do LLB through distance education?
  10. Universities offering LLB through distance in Delhi?
  11. How to do LLB from distance after doing B.Com? I am interested to do MBA in correspondence
  12. Doing B.Pharma, should I do MBA, and then LLB?
  13. Are my both degrees LLB regular mode and MBA distance mode valid? -- [New]
  14. Should I go for MBA of LLB through distance learning after completing BBA?
  15. How can I apply for MHT CET exam for MBA? Which is the best field of MBA for a bright career?
  16. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  17. In which field should I do MBA? I have completed my BSc Maths with 54%
  18. List of the colleges that provide distance education for law course after MBA?
21st August 2012, 03:18 AM
ravi1811

Default Re: Which field will be bright for me being a candidate having completed LLB and Distance MBA in HR?

Dear aspirant, as you have completed your full time LLB and distance MBA, full time degree will be more prefered than distance learning.
I will advice you to move ahead with you LLB degree because career in law is full of respect and wide social network.
Also the pay in law is good and it takes your career towards higher positions.
All The Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?