8th August 2012, 08:33 AM
aniavni

In which fields I can make entry after completion of BA in Mathematics?

I want To Know How many fields after my B.A.(Mathmatics)

15th January 2013, 05:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which fields I can make entry after completion of BA in Mathematics?

You can have adequate higher study opportunities after graduation in mathematics. You can look for master’s degree in mathematics (M.Sc Mathematics). MCA or MCM degree can also be useful. Also you can look for a job in banking or defense. Civil Services and other graduate level jobs will also be suitable.
15th January 2013, 06:49 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which fields I can make entry after completion of BA in Mathematics?

hi,

there are many option for you;-

Master in Arts:

-**- B.Ed.

*-*-. MBA:

-*-* Civil Services-

-/--. Bank Exams:

/**-++*. Master's in Fashion Designing

-*-* Master's in Interior Designing

--/* PGDC

-*-*-*-*DCA

thank you...............................
15th January 2013, 09:17 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Maths is an important backbone for many careers and hence has a lot of scope. You can get into various fields as under-

1. You could plan to get into statistics and Analysis or MBA after a bachelors in maths.

2. Actuarial science is another field that you can explore. Actuarial science essentially deals with the education of insurance risks and Financial Management of Insurance Companies. It involves the application of Mathematical, Statistical and Economic analysis to a wide range of decision-making process in insurance, investment, financial planning and management.

3. You can then plan a post graduation in Maths or Statistics depends on your interests, goals and objectives. Either of the two has scope and will further leverage and help you in scoring well in actuarial science degree.

4. Some of the universities where you can do a post graduate degree in Maths Or statistic are- Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani; Anna University, Chennai; Loyola College, Chennai; St Xavier's College, Mumbai; St Stephen's College, Delhi; Presidency College, Kolkata; University of Roorkee.

5. Maths will get you great heights in teaching/lectureship profession, Economics, Finances, CA, ICWA etc.
22nd July 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I am in B.A. 2nd after b.a i can choose which stream?My math very week.
22nd July 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I am in B.A.2nd.I have mathematics so after this class I take which courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?