11th March 2016, 03:37 PM
sparsh rajput

Finance stream is applicable for training in BHEL or not?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing MBA (finance) 2nd semester from kiet, muradnagar. So I want to complete my internship from BHEL. So I want to ask you that is finance stream applicable for training in BHEL.

11th March 2016, 08:01 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Finance stream is applicable for training in BHEL or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparsh rajput View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing MBA (finance) 2nd semester from kiet, muradnagar. So I want to complete my internship from BHEL. So I want to ask you that is finance stream applicable for training in BHEL.
BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) has so many department to operate this company in well mannered.
Financial management or Account management is also one of them. so, its possible to do internship from BHEL. Just keep checking out the newspaper to the relavent recruitment,vacancies or internship in BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?