4th October 2010, 07:24 PM
judson

Is it fine just to do Bachelor's degree or should I do Master's degree too? What are the necessary steps to be taken?

Is it enough to stop with bachelor's degree or to continue with master degree.. If so what are the neccesary steps should be taken to carry on..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MSc regular mode and B.Ed distance mode together
  2. Masters degree in Agricultural Economics after Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economic a better option than doing a job after Bachelor's?
  3. How to pursue PGDM or MBA course after scoring 50% in bachelors degree
  4. How to do masters in construction management after completing bachelors degree in Architecture
  5. Am I eligible to do masters in clinical psychology in USA fater completion of bachelors degree in dentistry from India?
  6. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  7. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  8. Is this a wise decision of doing Bachelors or Masters degree in Technology field being a candidate of Hotel Management Graduate? Which bachelors or Masters degree should I opt for?
  9. Possibility to do Ph.D in Accounts after B.Com general? How to do the Ph.D in the same? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to give improvement exams for masters degree present year?
  11. Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering?
  12. Which course to take after Graduation? M.A English or M.Sc?
  13. Is it fine just to do Bachelor's degree or should I do Master's degree too? What are the necessary steps to be taken?
  14. Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography?
  15. How to pursue masters level degree in Culinary? I am doing bachelors in Hotel Management
  16. What should I do to complete B.A in dance?
  17. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 12th Physics through compartmental exam?
  18. How to become a Physicist? Which course after 12th should i opt?
9th April 2011, 08:09 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it fine just to do Bachelor's degree or should I do Master's degree too? What are the necessary steps to be taken?

hii, its all depends on you if you are wish to study learn more go with masters or else bachelors degree enough man, if you from engineering go for M TECH for that u need to write GATE exam.....
9th April 2011, 10:59 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it fine just to do Bachelor's degree or should I do Master's degree too? What are the necessary steps to be taken?

Hello,
it's good if you have bachelor degree but it will boost your carrier if you get your m.sc. Degree you will have good scope after m.sc. And nice salary package.you can continue your studies after bachelor degrees or you can take m.sc. Entrance exams published manually in exam news.as you have not mentioned about your field. Keep in touch with exam updates. Ok best of luck.
30th June 2011, 12:13 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

This is a question that comes into mind of all the students who pass out of college. The question arises because you are yet to decide on what’s best for you. Now, if you are interested in the field in which you did your graduation, then why not do your masters in that field. Another option, which is very common now days, is M.B.A. If you wish you can start working for one or two years and then go for your masters too.
30th June 2011, 12:14 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

This is a question that comes into mind of all the students who pass out of college. The question arises because you are yet to decide on what’s best for you. Now, if you are interested in the field in which you did your graduation, then why not do your masters in that field. Another option, which is very common now days, is M.B.A. If you wish you can start working for one or two years and then go for your masters too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?