30th January 2015, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Which course to take after Graduation? M.A English or M.Sc?

I have given exams of B.Sc.[physics, mathematics, statistics] final year from H.N.B.Garwal University and waiting for the result, i want to know that can i do M.A. english or M.Sc.[IT, computer science] , if yes then how much % are required in graduation for that. Please inform me as soon as possible.

30th January 2015, 07:30 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take after Graduation? M.A English or M.Sc?

After completion of your Graduation in B.Sc course, you can pursue Masters degree courses like M.A, M.Sc, etc. Since, you have completed Graduation in B.Sc course, I suggest you to opt for M.Sc course because, you will have some knowledge on B.Sc course subjects, so, that, you can easily understand and M.Sc course and also doing both Masters degree and Bachelors degree in same course will help you to get more job opportunities in related fields. To get admission in M.Sc course, you must have secured minimum aggregate of 45% marks in your B.Sc course from a recognised university.
30th January 2015, 09:07 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which course to take after Graduation? M.A English or M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have given exams of B.Sc.[physics, mathematics, statistics] final year from H.N.B.Garwal University and waiting for the result, i want to know that can i do M.A. english or M.Sc.[IT, computer science] , if yes then how much % are required in graduation for that. Please inform me as soon as possible.
Both the MA in English and M.Sc IT, Computer science having good scope. Since, you have completed your graduation through science stream, it always better to take M.Sc IT or Computer science rather than MA in English course. You can select M.Sc Computer of IT based on your interest.

You must hold a Bachelor's degree with 50% marks in science stream with Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized university are eligible to apply for M.Sc Computer and IT. Those belonging to the SC/ST category with a minimum of 45% marks can also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?