17th May 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Is fire safety course good enough for 12th science student with Maths group?

is the fire safety course is good enough for the 12th science student with maths group?

Related Questions:
1st August 2014, 01:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is fire safety course good enough for 12th science student with Maths group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is the fire safety course is good enough for the 12th science student with maths group?

Yes, you can do a fire safety course after completing 12th standard in science stream. After completing 12th standard you can apply for Diploma in safety course. There are lots of institutions which offer diploma in safety course.

Diploma in safety course is a technical course and the duration of the course is three years which is divided into six semester.

Eligibility Criteria:-

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Diploma in fire safety course is the 12th in science stream from recognized university. The admission criterion and procedure differs from university to university. Some universities and institutes might ask for an admission test or a specified percentage in 10+2+3. Every student must choose an institute to pursue career courses with a lot of care.

Subjects for Diploma in Fire safety course

-Fire Tech & Design
Safety of People in the
-event of Fire
-Fire Risk Assessment
-Fundamental of Fire Engg. Science
-Fire control Technology
-Fire Fighting Drills -I
19th February 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is fire safety course good enough for 12th science student with Maths group?

After 12th science what should be done for the courses of fire and safty
20th February 2016, 08:22 PM
SaddamHussain786
Junior Member+

Yes, you can do a fire safety course after completing 12th standard in science stream. After completing 12th standard you can apply for Diploma in safety course. There are lots of institutions which offer diploma in safety course.....
7th March 2016, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the shortest duration of the fire and safety course will it be valid if we do it
8th February 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I am a 12th science stream student ,I am thinking to do fire engg from Nagpur , after completion of this course can I get job in airports as I am a girl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?