23rd March 2017, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Is a foreign student studying in India eligible to apply for DRDO through GATE?

Is a foreign student studying in India eligible to apply for DRDO through GATE? Can you please guide me with the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this? Please provide me the information soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in DRDO through GATE scorecard being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  2. How can I enter in DRDO being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student and preparing for GATE?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for internship in DRDO after scoring 64% marks in Section A?
  4. How much is the cost of study for me for MBBS in India being a foreign candidate? How much is the cost of living in India for me?
  5. Why BCA holders are not eligible while B.Sc are eligible for DRDO 2015?
  6. Is B.Tech in Civil Engineering student eligible to write Indian Foreign Service exam? Seats available for IFS post in India?
  7. What is the scope of studying Homoeopathy in foreign country?
  8. GATE is mandatory to study M.Tech? How Foreign studies of M.E. is different from Indian studies?
  9. Can I get job in DRDO through GATE being a B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  10. How much rank to get in GATE for studying M.Tech in foreign countries?
  11. Which foreign universities have established their branches in India? Where are they located and how to apply for it?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Sc(Chemistry)? Is there any entrance exam available for it?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for admission in M.E. in Civil Engineering? How M.E. in India is different from foreign M.E.?
  14. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in DRDO, Wipro, TCS and Microsoft, India for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  15. Cutoff rank required in GATE to apply in DRDO RAC recruitment?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. Is B.Tech Biotech student eligible for DRDO? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. CEPTAM 04 DRDO exam after 58% marks in engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?