9th March 2010, 09:44 PM
Syed Suhail Abrar

Forgot AFMC application enrollment number, how to verify whether my AFMC application form has reached the authorities?

Respected Sir,

I had sent my Apllication form on 27th January 2010 through speed post but unfortunately forgot to note my apllication enroll number.
I dnt have my Apllication number. Kindly Suggest me that what should i do to get my Enroll number back.

I kindly Request you to help me get my enroll number back.
hope that you would surely help me.

plz

Thanking You.

10th March 2010, 11:35 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Forgot AFMC application enrollment number, how to verify whether my AFMC application form has reached the authorities?

i think i will suggest you just contact senior member of AFMC, because this is only the way to know your enroll. no. back.........if you have procpectus/application form, then just receive the contact number of AFMC office and contact them soon.
10th March 2010, 09:36 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Forgot AFMC application enrollment number, how to verify whether my AFMC application form has reached the authorities?

well dear friend you have shown negligence this time but dont worry if your form will reach the center then you will have your admit card where you can get your application no. or if you are desperate to know it then you can call on the no. given in the prospectus regarding any kind of querry on application forms..
good luck ..
i hope they receive it..
byee take care & be careful next time..
11th March 2010, 02:28 PM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
dont worry
if you have filled up your application form correctly you will definately get your admit card
for your convenience you can contact the AFMC officials through the contacts given on the official website
afmc.nic.in/
all the best
6th April 2010, 01:11 PM
siddhi.

i forgot my afmc application form no. nd don't have photocopy either.
the date to receive admit card has passed already and i have not received it.
also my name is not there in the 'rejected list'.
plz help me what shud i do???
8th April 2010, 11:13 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

no you cant help it now just pray that you have filled everything properly and wait for your admit card to come or try to contact those(if possible) with whom you bought the application form
30th April 2010, 03:54 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Sorry but no one can help you now. The first thing you should have down was noting down the application number.

Now the only thing you can do is wait for your admit card and check it for more details. Cheers

15th January 2011, 08:04 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Dear,
if you have filled up your application form correctly you will definately get your admit card
for your convenience you can contact the AFMC officials through the contacts given on the official website
afmc.nic.in/
Thanks.
1st February 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i forgot my enrollmentnumber of afmc i gave the option of getting admit card through post how can i know wether my application reached authorities
3rd February 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

hw to download application with reg.no
21st February 2011, 09:03 AM
NAVDEEP KAMAL

no need to worrx dear. u just contact to afmc office n they will surely help u out. I had done dis in my case last year and i got positive response. So,bst of lck.
28th March 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR ,
I have forgotten my registration no. through online 2011 .kindly help me
30th April 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i lost my admit card..how to get a duplicate admit card..please help me..
1st May 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i have forgot my id/application number. how can i get it p/z help me sir
1st May 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i forgot my id number p/z can u send to my e-mail
[email protected]
28th January 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, i signed with blue ball pen at IIT 2012 form and also signed with black ball pen at the side of old sign,my form has reached there, but can it be rejected.
16th April 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i forget my password and reg.ref.no plz help any body
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?