10th July 2013, 09:24 AM
viren734

Full information about CLAT? How much is the fee structure?

Hello sir,I want to know the full informatin about CLAT such as its fees(yr wise),branches,job availability,scholarships for SC candidate its criteria and total seats category wise.reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for CLAT? I am in 12th class
  2. When will be CLAT entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  3. When will the CLAT exam be held? Eligibility and fee structure of colleges for CLAT?
  4. Average cutoff for CLAT this year? Date of publishing of CLAT forms this year? Fee structure of B.A.LLB Honors? Number of seats available?
  5. Best Coaching Institutes for CLAT Exam? Fee structure for this in those Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the CLAT coaching centers in Delhi? Fee structure for the course?
  7. Best institutes for CLAT admission in Nalsar? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  8. Full information about CLAT? What is the criteria?
  9. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  10. Information about ICWA? What is the fee structure for the same?
  11. What is the fee structure of MCA correspondence course?
  12. Full information about the top 10 M.Pharma colleges in India? Fee structure details for it?
  13. Best coaching class in West Delhi for CLAT examination? What is the fee structure?
  14. How can I join BCA? What is the full procedure and the fee structure of it?
  15. From where to get full information about Aeronautical Engineering? Institutes offering the course, fee structure and placements?
  16. Full information and fee structure of Axis Bank PGDRB course? Salary offered by Axis Bank?
  17. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  18. Which is the best coaching for CLAT preparation? What is the fee structure?
15th November 2015, 05:04 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full information about CLAT? How much is the fee structure?

CLAT stands for the Common Law Admission Test and it is the entrance examination conducted by the NLU every year for the admission of the candidates in the one of the 16 NLU's across India.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board and the age less than 20 years with the relaxation for the reserved category for 2 years. The examination fee for the 2015 is Rs 3500.

The candidates after qualifying in the examination are eligible to get the admission in the NLU for the undergraduate courses. For more information about the examination visit at the www.clat.ac.in.
18th January 2018, 11:00 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Full information about CLAT? How much is the fee structure?

Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a centralised test for admission to 19 National Law Universities in India . 43 other education institutes and two public sector institutes are also eligible to use these scores.

You need to pay an application fee of Rs. 4000 (Rs. 3500 for SC/ST candidates) against CLAT 2018 application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?