10th March 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Future prospects after doing BS in Chemistry from IIT Kanpur?

What are the future prospects after doing BS chemistry from iit kanpur?What are the options if i do MBA after BS Chemistry from IIT kanpur?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get information about IACT program from IIT KANPUR? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available after completion of this?
  2. Scholarship available for a M.Sc(Chemistry) student of IIT-Kanpur?
  3. Is IIT Kanpur better in M.Tech Aerospace Engineering than IIT Kharagpur and IIT Madras?
  4. Is M.Tech in Aerospace engineering from IIT Kanpur better than IIT Madras and IIT Kharagpur
  5. Which has a better faculty between IIT Kanpur and IIT Roorkee?
  6. Reappearing in Chemistry through NIOS board will affect the job prospects? Pursuing further studies through regular college is possible after studying from NIOS board?
  7. Best Chemistry book for GATE 2016 -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best JAM 2016 Physics coaching institution in Varanasi
  9. When are the results of BHEL ET's thorough GATE?
  10. Top most coaching of JAM 2016 Chemistry in Pune? Whether JAM syllabus changes every year?
  11. In which college can I apply after completing diploma in mechanical with 80.44%?
  12. Options for MCA holders in West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) TET 2016
  13. Can I appear in KCET 2016 being B.Sc final year student?
  14. What are the job prospects of an IPR Graduate? I am an engineer graduate in CSE
  15. How can I get admission for 2016 session in IIT?
  16. How may I get acknowledgement of my IIT-JEE application form? I have sent my application form to IIT Kanpur but as per web site suggested in the forum, the application still not reached to IIT Kanpur office
  17. What should I do to pursue MS with 100% Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE? ?
  18. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?