29th January 2013, 05:12 PM
eraja111

GATE exam shortcuts for B.E Mechanical?

I want some shortcut tricks for solving the numericals from gate exam quickly? I am from b.e. Mech.

24th December 2014, 10:04 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: GATE exam shortcuts for B.E Mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraja111 View Post
I want some shortcut tricks for solving the numericals from gate exam quickly? I am from b.e. Mech.
Always follow standard books for GATE. Try to cover complete syllabus. If not possible expertise in what ever portion of syllabus you practise. Try preparing notes after reading every topic/chapter. Best way to prepare is to follow cycle Learn, Test, Analyse and improve.
As the exam nears, you will need to create a plan to help you study effectively and minimize stress.

To prepare the study plan, map out all of the material that has to be covered and make a schedule showing what, when and how much you will study each day. Any problem can be tackled in number of ways. So being innovative and intuitive also helps to reach the correct option quickly. You should have done sufficient study/discussion, so that moment you start reading the question you should have an intuition on whether you can solve it.

You should avoid thought of losing which can cause loss of concentration and low performance. Have some good time and relax before the exam. During exam preparation, avoid heavy oily food just before exam. Take more vegetables and fresh water.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?