13th May 2020, 10:10 AM
Keerthana yellu

Is GATE score required for getting jobs in DRDO after B.Tech from JNTU-H?

Sir, I am studying B.Tech final year second semester in private engineering college which is under JNTUH in the stream of Electrical and Electronics Engineering and also I have completed my Diploma in same stream. So I want to know how can apply for the job in DRDO being electrical graduate without GATE score? I want know the procedure and the notification details. So please respond for my question Sir.

11th July 2020, 03:16 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is GATE score required for getting jobs in DRDO after B.Tech from JNTU-H?

No you can't apply with GATE score card.
Registration
Likely Aug 2020
Admit card available
Likely Jan 2021
Exam
6–7 Feb 2021
Results available
Likely Mar 2021
These are some important dates for GATE examination.
You can apply by visiting www.gate.iitd.ac.in
29th August 2020, 01:11 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is GATE score required for getting jobs in DRDO after B.Tech from JNTU-H?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keerthana yellu View Post
Sir, I am studying B.Tech final year second semester in private engineering college which is under JNTUH in the stream of Electrical and Electronics Engineering and also I have completed my Diploma in same stream. So I want to know how can apply for the job in DRDO being electrical graduate without GATE score? I want know the procedure and the notification details. So please respond for my question Sir.
yes , why not,electrical branch are eligible for DRDO exam. after completion of your graduation degree you are eligible for DRDO but you have to score at least 65% in graduation. final year student are also eligible for DRDO exam.

DRDO also conducts its own exam but it is really tough to crack due to very high competition

For better selection process GATE score (minimum 65 score)is mandatory (which is the prerequisite to join DRDO), DRDO will select candidates on the basis of written test and personal interview.

Visit DRDO official website,go for scientist jrf notification and apply online,before that please through the instruction carefully
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?