28th November 2009, 12:49 PM
prasanthg

GE (General Category) candidate selected a counseling center in AIEEE? In brochure it

I had filled my daughters JEE2010 Application form and I have following query : While I have filled the category as "GE (general)" and indicated the counseling centre as "IIT Bombay"..This is as per the sample application form given in the brochure...However in the same brochure it was indicated that in case of GE-General category ,filling of the counselling centre may be skipped..My query is "Since I have already filled the Counselling centre as IIT Bombay"..whether or the application form is liable for rejection on this ground ???

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any use of attending the AIEEE counseling? I have got 19789 AIR in AIEEE in general category
  2. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  3. Which college should I choose in All India Counseling and State counseling after scoring an overall AIEEE rank of 134724 and category rank of 91220?
  4. Can I get into old IITs after scoring 5000 rank in IIT JEE?
  5. Selected general category instead of obc in aieee form -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the requirements for B.Ed Exam?
  7. How many forms do I have to fill for B.Tech and for B.Arch?
  8. Am i eligible for online counseling after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Complete details about UPSC exam?
  10. Can I get medical seat in Karnataka under Kannada medium quota?
  11. Will I get a seat in any branch of TU from reservation seat for NE candidate? I have got 85 in AIEEE and belong to general category
  12. Will I get any NIT in 2nd counseling after scoring 66 in general category?
  13. Can i get NIT Bhopal in online counseling after scoring 55 marks in general category?
  14. How much marks would I score in AIEEE for getting a seat in NIT, Durgapur with mechanical stream? I am a general category candidate belong to WB state
  15. Am I eligible to get Scholarship after securing 92.2% in 12th from CBSE Board and got selected in NIT Durgapur being a candidate of General Category?
  16. Is there any scope in counseling after scoring 167 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get a call for interview in IOCL if scored 32 marks in GATE(Chemical Engineering)? -- [New]
  18. How to become an IAS officer? I am a student of BSc Agriculture
5th December 2009, 11:21 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: GE (General Category) candidate selected a counseling center in AIEEE? In brochur

only those candidate who have cracked the entrance are eligible for counselling

and the Central Counselling Board (CCB) Shall decide to send by post the Information Brochure for counselling only to the candidates eligible for counselling.

SO,you should required to leave it blank,but you have filled it.
i think there will be no problem for it,final list of counselling will be announced by CCB on AIEEE website in month of may/june2010.
5th December 2009, 11:28 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: GE (General Category) candidate selected a counseling center in AIEEE? In brochur

dont worry the application form u submitted is not liably to be rejected........
the meaning of the instruction in the brochure is that....if u belong to general category then u can be counseled in any of the iit's....its good that u have mentioned an iit close to u........
BEST OF LUCK.
7th December 2009, 07:52 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

no it can not be rejected.
since your daughter belongs to general category that field is optional and doesn't matter whether you have field it or not
31st December 2009, 02:40 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.
Default Re: GE (General Category) candidate selected a counseling center in AIEEE? In brochure it

no, this is not that your form will rejected but if you complete the examination then there you found a councelling letter where you see that which is your councelling center.
15th January 2010, 03:39 PM
himansh

Default Re: GE (General Category) candidate selected a counseling center in AIEEE? In brochure it

hey do not worry for it.....you have done the right thing.....not to worry for it.....
14th March 2010, 04:47 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

my dear friend, if you have clear this exams with good rank, only then you are eligible to councelling....................so dont worry, i think there will be no problem for it, final list of counselling will be announced AIEEE website in month of may-june2010...........
15th March 2010, 04:24 AM
asish
Senior Member+

respected sir
dont worry
the application form of your daughter will not be rejected
all the best to her
15th March 2010, 11:17 PM
charumat

the problem will be compermised in later stage of the selection procedure
1st June 2010, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i belong to bc category.but in aieee i registered as obc and iam selected for counselling.whether my admission is liable for rejection?
2nd July 2010, 03:36 PM
Pulkit Yadav

Sir my all india aieee rank is 139495 and all india obc rank is 35522 could i select for counselling????????????
3rd July 2010, 12:48 PM
Senior Member+++

no really dont worry sir ,your form is not at all liable for rejection it will be surely accepted but you can check status of the submitted form on the official site whether accepted or rejected
6th July 2010, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir i (MAYUKHI CHANDRA) got 36 marks out of 432 in aieee general category ,any chance of councelling?????
11th September 2010, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

i got 187 in eee this year but my parents are no satisfied with it and they want me in iit colleges .but iam happy by thi marks and i think i can get nit collages .can i
22nd November 2010, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

There is no NT 3 Category in IIT entrance exam form. Can NT3 candidate marked as OBC?
23rd January 2011, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

what will be my rank if my marks are 264 in iit jee??????????
7th June 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

where are counselling centres / help centres of aieee in hyderabad?
8th June 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

where are counselling centres in u.p.for aieee.ma ranks are
AIR-389769
category-26469
STATE-59130
category-4660
i m the student under sc category...please give me information urgently.
11th June 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i am desh deepak my sc catagry rank is all india 19863 hs 3863 sir please repy me which college may be got aieee for civil machanical & ec stam
23rd June 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the centre for conseliing in aieee of roll no. - 21814097
26th June 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

What can i do if i miss online registration
30th June 2011, 01:45 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: GE (General Category) candidate selected a counseling center in AIEEE? In brochure it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What can i do if i miss online registration

Heyo There,

You Should'nt have missed it.. But Nevertheless...

Don't Worry!!!

You Can Register "AFRESH" After the 5th Round Round..

Jus Follow The Instrutions Carefully Given In The Following

Regards,

NIKHIL
30th June 2011, 01:52 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: GE (General Category) candidate selected a counseling center in AIEEE? In brochure it

Quote:
i am desh deepak my sc catagry rank is all india 19863 hs 3863 sir please repy me which college may be got aieee for civil machanical & ec stam

Hey There,

Trust Me Dude!

Your Rank is Very Good Given That You Have A SC category..

You Can Try Out For Any Branch In Any College...

May be You can Get Through In The First Round itself!!

But Plz Follow The Instructions Carefully

Given in the Following Website:

http://www.ccb.nic.in

Good Luck!!

Regards,

NIKHIL

30th June 2011, 01:59 PM
Senior Member+

Quote:
what is the centre for conseliing in aieee of roll no. - 21814097

Hey There,

I am Sorry to Say This But The councelling Has Already Taken a start!!

There is no Specific Councelling For A Specific Rank,

You Just Have To Register yourself Online On the CCB WebSite!!

But I Guess You Have Presently Missed it!!!

Sorry For That!!

Nevertheless,

You Can Register Yourself AFRESH again After The 5th Round Of

Councelling (May be in july Ending)

For The SPOT ROUND!!

Jus Keep Checking Out The Following Website:

http://www.ccb.nic.in

Good Luck!!

Regards,

NIKHIL
8th July 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

where are the councling center of aieee in uttarakhand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?