19th July 2019, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Get a education loan for B. Tech without Co-applicant or guardian

Hi sir, My name is Navjot. I need a loan for my B. Tech and my family is not supporting me for B. Tech thats why i need a loan for my study, but i have no guaranter, and no collateral can i get a loan.

28th December 2022, 10:13 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Get a education loan for B. Tech without Co-applicant or guardian

Yes, you can get loan for pursuing and completing your B.Tech course but the criteria varies with banks ( public and private sector ).

In case of loan amount less than Rs 4 Lakhs there is no collateral and even no need of guarantor in some of the banks.

So, you can contact the different banks branches. In my knowledge there is scheme by Canara bank under which no need of guarantor.
28th December 2022, 07:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Get a education loan for B. Tech without Co-applicant or guardian

Although in most of the cases their is requirements of co -applicant but not in all the cases.

It depends upon the loan amount which you need and type of institution in which you want to get admission.

So, if you are going to pursue from a government college( IITs, NITs, State government college) then in these cases collateral and co-applicant is not needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?