24th July 2018, 09:51 AM
Virendra bhalse

Possibility to study Architecture Diploma course for Civil Draughtsman ITI holder?

Hello, I have completed my ITI course in Draughtsman Civil. I want to study Diploma course in Architecture. So, is it possible for me to do Diploma course in this specializations? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for diploma in architecture after completion of ITI in draughtsman civil?
  2. Detailed procedure about admission in Diploma in Architecture for ITI Civil Draughtsman?
  3. Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  4. Completed BA and ITI Civil Draughtsman with 24 years of working experience in Architecture. Which further Diploma course is beneficial to do?
  5. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for ITI Civil Draughtsman? List of colleges?
  6. Am I eligible to study Part Time Architecture Diploma course if working as an Architectural Draughtsman after completing ITI course?
  7. How can I study Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering being an ITI holder in Civil Draughtsman?
  8. Possibility to secure lateral Diploma Civil admission for ITI(Civil Draughtsman) student? -- [New]
  9. Architecture after ITI in Civil Draughtsman
  10. Details and procedure to apply for Diploma in Architecture?
  11. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI Draughtsman Civil?
  12. Diploma after ITI Civil Draughtsman? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in regular mode for ITI Draughtsman Civil student?
  14. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  15. Can I study Civil Diploma in IGNOU, Assam being an ITI holder?
  16. How can I get admission to study Part Time Civil Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU if having 5 years of working experience after ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  17. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Mechanical Draughtsman? List of colleges?
  18. SMU offers Architecture Diploma course to Civil ITI Holder? List of correspondence universities which offer Architecture Diploma course?
28th December 2022, 10:21 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to study Architecture Diploma course for Civil Draughtsman ITI holder?

The eligibility criteria for diploma in architecture is a candidate who have passed that in standard from a recognised mode with a minimum of 55 percentage
Mostly the admission will be based according to the merit of of your 10th standard some collages mein also conduct they own common entrance exam for the admissions to the course
the average fees for the following course may range from 8000 to 85000 it the totally depends on the institute as well as the marks collinear 10th exams all the merit by the enterance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?