8th June 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?

can girls join indian air force? what is its eligibility for it and how can i apply to it? are there any limitation for it? is there any other job for girls in indidn air force

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can girls be eligible to join Air Force? Eligibility criteria for this?
  3. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  4. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  5. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  6. What are the jobs for me in Indian Air Force being a girl with 12th qualification?
  7. What is the limitation of height in Indian Air Force for girls? What is the age limit?
  8. What can I do for Pilot job after passing 12th science? I am a girl
  9. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after 10th being girl?
  10. Which are the fields in Indian Air Force for Girls? How to apply for the post?
  11. Being a girl what should I do to become a Flying Officer in Indian Air Force?
  12. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  13. Which site to select for Public Exam registration in AirForce(Administration and Logistics)?
  14. Can girls join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma IT?
  15. Can girls join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after B.Pharma?
  16. Which are the exam conducted for entry of girls in India Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  17. How can girls join in Indian Air Force or Army after 12th? Qualifications required for it? Are girls eligible for this post?
  18. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
9th June 2011, 09:43 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?

For girls to join indian air force!
women officers are present in all the branches of Air Force as a Pilot, or a Navigator, or a Technical or a Ground Duty officer in any one of the Air Force bases.
Eligibility for different levels is class 12, graduate, post graduate.
refer-http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_opp/caropp_officer_womenair.html
21st June 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?

hello, i completed my MSc chemistry, whether iam eligible to join indian air force
24th June 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

what is education qualification for girlsfor be a pilot?
25th June 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply in IFA?If yes,how ? I am a girl.What is the process&eligiblitycriteria apply for it?
26th June 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

hello..
i learnt that a person with myopic vision can become a commercial pilot if he/she can get their distant vision corrected to 20/20...
is this true for the indian air force also?? please answer..because I fulfill all physical and other standards save the vision..
26th June 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

hai, iam studying my final year aeronautical engineering wat kind of job i'll get in airforce
29th June 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

hi i m complt my master degree in chem...........how can i apply?
1st July 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

i m a 12th pass out girl student and want to join air force.
5th July 2011, 12:35 PM
umathkavi

Girls cannot apply for NDA after 12th.
The only way for girls to join INDIAN AIR FORCE is to apply for CDS after completing graduation with maths and physics for INDIAN AIR FORCE.

For applying for CDS you should have completed your graduation.

Your age should be between 19 - 21 yrs.

You should have completed your graduation with maths and physics.

You should have passed 12th Class (10+2) system of education or its equivalent with Physics and Maths for the airforce and navy.

You should be unmarried.
7th July 2011, 04:55 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can girls join indian air force? what is its eligibility for it and how can i apply to it? are there any limitation for it? is there any other job for girls in indidn air force
Girls can apply for Indian Air force as and officer after the graduation through
Combined defence Service examination and Air force common admission test.
The CDS examination is conducted by the UPSC and the AFCAT examination is
conducted by the Indian Air force.
The eligibility required for this examination is given below:

Education Qualification
Candidate should be graduate in any discipline and should have physics and
maths at 10+2. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible
to apply for the CDS examination.

For more information on CDS examination visit at the UPSC web site
www.upsc.gov.in

For more information on AFCAT examination visit at the below web site of
Indian Air force.
careerairforce.nic.in
7th July 2011, 05:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hello dear

definitely girls students can join Indian Air Force.

girls can join Indian Air Force after graduation.

to join in Air Force, you have to appear an qualify UPSC exam.

through UPSC exam, you can join in Indian Air Force.

the criteria to attain in the UPSC exam is

minimum graduation in qualification with 55% marks.

age limit 21-29 years.

all the best.
7th July 2011, 07:00 PM
ravi6

Smile Re: Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?

Dear,

Girls can also join Indian Air force.

There is a examination AFCAT which is conducted by UPSC.

The educational qualification for AFCAT examination is graduation in

physics and maths. 10+2 with PCM.

For more detail check www.upsc.gov

REGARDS
ravi6
7th July 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

what type of jobs are given to girls in air force after doing graduation in physics and maths??????????
7th July 2011, 07:13 PM
ravi6

Dear,

If you go for pilot then first you will get training from reputated training

institute of pilots.

The qualification is 10+2 with PCM(physics,chem.,and math).

REGARDS
ravi6
7th July 2011, 07:16 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

yes,you can join in air force.

girls can join after having graduation courses.so after your graduation course you can join in the Indian Air Force.

to Indian Air Force you have to give a written test then after SSB test.

the criteria which is required to give Indian Air Force exam is

minimum 60% marks in graduation.

age limit 21-28 years.

all the best.............
7th July 2011, 07:40 PM
Nirav A. Gadhiya

Dear friend,

You can not join Indian air force
because you required to follow all the below criteria

The minimum eligibility to join the Flying wing of Indian Airforce is a B.E. degree from a recognised university.
The candidate miust have attained the age of 19 years and must not be over 23 years.
To join the flying branch, the candidate needs to write the CDS examination which is conducted generally in the months of May and October by UPSC every year.
The duration of the examination is 2 hours.
The subjects for the written examination are English, General Knowledge and elementary Maths.
The CDS exam is followed by PABT (Pilot Aptitute Battery Test), which includes written test and Machine test .
After Successful performance in CDS exam and PABT, the candidate will require to undergo psychological test, Interview and Medical test conducted by the Air Force Selection Board.

good luck
7th July 2011, 08:34 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

girls are also eligible for the air force exams.
like CDS exam and many other exam like SSC.they applied only for the officer line test.

Indian Air Force
Applications are invited from bright young engineers for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) for the following Courses starting from January 2012 and July 2012
38 SSC Flying Branch for Women
52nd Short Service Commission Course (SSC) Men & Women
40th Ground Duty Officers Course (GDOC) for SSC for Women

Education critera--------
Candidate should be graduate in any discipline university.
they should have PCM in 12th.
Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible
to apply for the CDS examination.
7th July 2011, 08:48 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Hello mam girls are eligible you can only apply after the graduation through
CDS EXAM
AFCAT
main requirement is the graduation
you should be graduated with any stream and aggregate percentage of 60 percent
CDS forms are available in designated post offices and available through online on the official website of
www.upscgov.in
and CDS exam is conducted by upsc twice a Year
and AFCAT is the exam conducted by the indian air force and forms are available in book shops
7th July 2011, 08:51 PM
vandana.12

Lightbulb Re: Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Hi,

Yes a girl candidate can also apply for Indian Air Force.

Air force common admission test(AFCAT) is get conducted by Indian Air Force.

Through AFCAT the eligible candidates get selected for the following courses...

1.Aeronautical Engineers Course (AEC) Men Permanent Commission Technical Branch

2.SSC Flying Branch for Men

3. Short Service Commission Course (SSC) Men & Women Technical Branch

4.Ground Duty Officers Course (GDOC) for Permanent Commission for Men

5. Ground Duty Officers Course (GDOC) for Short Service Commission (SSC) for Men

6. Short Service Commission (SSC) Flying Branch for Women

7.Ground Duty Officers Course (GDOC) for SSC for Women

This time the AFCAT is going to bo held on 28 August 2011.

The last date for receiving application form is 11 July 2011.

For applying to this reputed organization you have to send the downloaded application form by post.

ELIGIBILITY

To appear in AFCAT one must have to pass 10+2 with physics and mathematics as one of the subject and must be graduate from a recognized university or equivalent.

Girl candidate can also apply for IAF(Indian Air Force) through Common defence services examination(CDS).

For information about CDS follow the link www.upscgov.in and for AFCAT the website is www.careerairforce.nic.in
14th July 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

i m doing btech wid mechanical. n i want to join air force so can u plz tel me is there any height issue actualy my height is not so gud .............so plz tel me its complete criteria.
18th July 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

can a pre final year student of engineering(female) is eligible for cds exams for non technical branches?
22nd July 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

am in 2nd yr M.SC(library and information science). and now am 22 yr old. am i eligible for applying for indian air force?
30th July 2011, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i m kanchan,i have completed BSc from (ZBC)can i apply for indian air force
10th August 2011, 04:58 PM
DN358
Banned

FRIEND YOU apply for CDS after completing graduation with maths and physics for INDIAN AIR FORCE.For applying for CDS you should have completed your graduation.Your age should be between 19 - 21 yrs.You should have completed your graduation with maths and physics.You should have passed 12th Class (10+2) system of education or its equivalent with Physics and Maths for the airforce and navy.You should be unmarried.
10th August 2011, 05:00 PM
DN358
Banned

FRIEND YOU Through AFCAT the eligible candidates get selected for the following courses...

5. Ground Duty Officers Course (GDOC) for Short Service Commission (SSC) for Men

10th August 2011, 05:02 PM
DN358
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?

FRIEND YOU Through AFCAT the eligible candidates get selected for the following courses...

11th August 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

hai,i am completed my graduation.how can i apply indian airforce.
20th August 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i have done b pharmacy and i didt had maths in my 2 can i apply for indian air force and if yes than which exan i should write
please reply
thank you
5th September 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

my name is priyanka i have done b.com i want to join airforce & i want to become pilot,sir plz tell me proedure eligibility criteria fitness and physical criteria
7th September 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I am doing history honours...n i have NCC B and C certificate...is there any chance for me in Air Force administrative or any other decent job in Air Force..??
7th September 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I am doing history honours...i have NCC B,C as well as Rajpath certificate if i could know whether i can apply for Air Force??
4th October 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam,
I have completed my graduation but it from arts stream but i good knowledge of maths . I have Biology in 10 2. Currently i m preparing for SSC exam. Sir its my bad luck that i couldn't completed my 10 2 from maths currently my profile is totally change but the dream which i was saw in my childhood to be an officer in airforce is alive in my mind and heart and no one can explain me how to apply or can i apply or not so u plz tell me cn i apply. my father was also in airforce bt he is civilian and not well educated.plz rply hw cn i apply and what i have to do???????????
12th October 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by solution View Post
hello dear

yes,you can join in air force.

girls can join after having graduation courses.so after your graduation course you can join in the Indian Air Force.

to Indian Air Force you have to give a written test then after SSB test.

the criteria which is required to give Indian Air Force exam is

minimum 60% marks in graduation.

age limit 21-28 years.

all the best.............
thankyou so much
18th October 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I am doing history honours 2nd year from delhi university,i have NCC C AS well as Rajpath certificate,am i eligible for air force administrative services ?
18th October 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a doing History Honours 2nd Year from Delhi University, i have NCC C certificate as well as Rajpath certificate,criterias i need to fulfill to get administrative jobs in Air Force??
18th October 2011, 07:35 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hi dear,,,,
Girls cannot apply for NDA after 12th.
The only way for girls to join INDIAN AIR FORCE is to apply for CDS after completing graduation with maths and physics for INDIAN AIR FORCE.

For applying for CDS you should have completed your graduation.

Your age should be between 19 - 21 yrs.

You should have completed your graduation with maths and physics.

You should have passed 12th Class (10+2) system of education or its equivalent with Physics and Maths for the airforce and navy.

You should be unmarried...
thank you
31st October 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i wanted to ask that i m a 16 year old girl studying in 11th class with science subject n IAF is my one n only dream.i want to join fyling branch only.sir please tell me what r the qualifications needed for it.and what is the percentage needed in 12th class.do girls have a chance in flying branch????????
1st November 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

are girls from the commerce background eligible for IAF.?. and what are the different courses offered in IAF for commerce students... ??
1st November 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

are girls from commerce background eligible for IAF??? what are the courses offered in IAF for commerce students??
2nd November 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm a second year student of electronics and telecommunication diploma engineering. can i join airforce after diploma? how can i apply? plz rply.....
6th November 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i completed my first year diploma in mechanical and after that i completed my 12th in science i have 65% can i joint indian air force?
28th November 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

dear,
any type of defect will not b accepted.bcoz there are many more waiting for iaf who have a corrected vision.
1st December 2011, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

is there any benefit of NCC if we want to go for technical branch ???
9th December 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, myself anuradha singh. i did my secondry with science but didn't have math and right now i am doing bsc with PCB. i want to join IAF but don't know how and for what to apply so plz suggest me, my id is [email protected].
17th December 2011, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,my overall aggregate is 59.3% can i apply for AFCAT.please reply
4th February 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

i m the student of third year 6th sem B.Tech.electronics branch engg.student can i aaply for pilot......????
28th February 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Wat r d eligibility n procedure for applying for pilot for girls
plz reply on [email protected]
2nd March 2012, 05:32 PM
sumitrasaran

Wink Re: Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?

Respected Sir,
Most respectfully I beg to say that I have comleted graduation (B.Sc.).but I want to be an Indian airforce post at steward officer.
so I request to U tell me about this information plz........

Thnxxxxx
2nd March 2012, 06:42 PM
KAVITHA DILEEP KUMAR

of course girls can join air force.
after graduation girls can attend CDS exam conducted by upsc.from this army, air force and navy will select candidates.
in air force women are selected in short service commission(14 years)
engineer entry-aeronautics(electronics&mechanical)[technical]
in flying branch,ground duty
for more details please visit official site of Indian Navy(www.careerairforce.nic.in)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?